VERY nice indeed . I'll hurry and update the first post.

December is approaching and the end is near.

This means I need to do something about my lamenter marine . Picking up the brush will definitely be the way to go.

Anybody else starting to sweat?

Tanaris, one of the easiest ways I've seen to do the on the shoulders would be to take some masking tape, use a razor or hobby knife and cut small squares.

have the lighter color painted on the shoulder pad (white) and then use a the tip of the knife / needle to place them into the correct spot of the shoulder pad.

cover the surrounding area with masking tap as well then you would either use an airbrush or dry brush onto the area, wait for it to dry and then you have

perfect squares all over the shoulders.

*edit* if you need I can make a video to show you how.

Edited by Pyro X

Thanks for adding good advice. :tu:

I only have rather thick paper masking tape so currently a bit out of reach. It sounds a bit difficult to do but when I get near some I'll buy some. Is this a good method to do helmet stripes?

Okay!!!:tu: I wonder at what your masking tape is. I think I know but products can vary between countries. I believe it to be thin and semi transparent and half an inch wide....

Think I'm gonna take my badge and run for now.  Its been a crazy few weeks for me and I don't want to put in another vow and have things go sideways.  Was fun to work on this.  And don't worry, I will have more figures coming soon, just got my Christmas order for the year from Forgeworld so lots of new stuff to play with. :-)

Unfortunately I am afraid, I will not be finish on time, there is a lot of work in front of me, and the progress is very slow. I will try to finish at least Terminators and Sanguinary priest, not to be considered traitor, but badge of penitent is waiting for me :(

If a Brother becomes an oath breaker a suitable quest may perhaps redeem him in the eyes of his Brothers. Let's not worry in advance but do what we can within the time frame.

And we're here to enjoy our hobby. :yes:

So close! Working on Lemartes and 7 Death Company with bolters. But Mephiston, Elite Chaplain, and Stormraven are pretty much done except some basing details, which I can do the whole vow in like an hour since I don't paint the bases (found very specifically colored sand...)

I, T4play of the Flesh Tearers, vow on the honour of the Primarch Sanguinius and of the Ninth Legion to finish painting and present 3 Baal predators before the 30th of November. I will present pictures of my progress in this forum.I vow to bear the CARCERES IRA badge in my signature, should I fail to complete my pledge. May Sanguinius guide my paint brush.

Welcome Brother. You may be the last to enter so far, but you don't have to be the last to finish before the deadline. It's good to be amongst brethren. In a few days it's time to separate the marines from the servitors.

May your brushes be your friends.

Initial post updated.

The clock is ticking....

Edited by Taranis