Etzchayim's Ultramarine WIP - Roboute Guilliman Complete!

etzchayim

I'll second that "brighter is better" opinion. I've been doing HH stuff for so long, I'm getting jaded to the idea of anything besides super gritty 30k marines. Yours look ace though.

But like others I am conflicted! You should be lending your considerable talents to a less Wardy chapter (or better yet, legion!). Ever thought about moving your passion for Khorne from fantasy to 40k? I hear Jaspcat is looking for entries to his HH get together. You'd fit right in with one of the legions there!

I'll second that "brighter is better" opinion. I've been doing HH stuff for so long, I'm getting jaded to the idea of anything besides super gritty 30k marines. Yours look ace though.

But like others I am conflicted! You should be lending your considerable talents to a less Wardy chapter (or better yet, legion!). Ever thought about moving your passion for Khorne from fantasy to 40k? I hear Jaspcat is looking for entries to his HH get together. You'd fit right in with one of the legions there!

Wait.. what? look at you! Good to see you in here, Flint13! 

Khorne army is always cool. But unlike Fantasy, 40k Khorne is too little rule support. They only had Khorne Berserker, and not powerful enough in CC on 40k world..

Actually, I really like 30k. I almost read every novel from BL, and I had plenty forge world bit already.

But my favoured legion is Raven Guard & Ultramarine. 

So I waited more stuff for my Legion. I hope HH book 2 had enough Raven Guard option. 

Anyway really good to see you! haha. 

I cannot find the words to express how much you should definitely lend your talents to Heresy-era Raven Guard. Forgive me if I'm accidentally snubbing anyone, but I don't believe the Raven Guard have a posterchild on B&C yet. I do understand wanting to wait for the Massacre release to get started on them though. Still... Get on That!

But until you get started, I guess I can content myself with these amazing ultramarines.

I cannot find the words to express how much you should definitely lend your talents to Heresy-era Raven Guard. Forgive me if I'm accidentally snubbing anyone, but I don't believe the Raven Guard have a posterchild on B&C yet. I do understand wanting to wait for the Massacre release to get started on them though. Still... Get on That!

But until you get started, I guess I can content myself with these amazing ultramarines.

Back on 4th Edition, I really love Raven Guard. They are almost only one Chapter for aid IG excepting anything return. 

They are stealth, pin point attack.. they have all I love. So, I already Shrike Conversion. Yes, you know - I'm always don't resist conversion some character model. 

Yes... like this..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AehMFMF8BeU/T4BSpuze_DI/AAAAAAAAAIo/mEWTOTbgNn8/s1600/sh1.JPG\

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DXp-yt9AdYQ/T4BSqB1nU0I/AAAAAAAAAIs/bKcgjXYalbM/s1600/sh2.JPG

Sweet! I've been trying to nail that "glaring down from on high" pose for a Nightlord for a couple weeks now. Shrike looks awesome, and can't wait to see him painted. 

subbed with relish.

Back on 4th Edition, I really love Raven Guard. They are almost only one Chapter for aid IG excepting anything return.

They are stealth, pin point attack.. they have all I love. So, I already Shrike Conversion. Yes, you know - I'm always don't resist conversion some character model.

Yes... like this..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AehMFMF8BeU/T4BSpuze_DI/AAAAAAAAAIo/mEWTOTbgNn8/s1600/sh1.JPG\

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DXp-yt9AdYQ/T4BSqB1nU0I/AAAAAAAAAIs/bKcgjXYalbM/s1600/sh2.JPG

Gorgeous work! I'd love to know how you did the legs.

I was confused for a moment on account of the gray primer. It washes out all the greenstuff and plasticard and makes it look like the basic gray plastic laugh.png

"No, that can't be right. That model would be everywhere. I couldn't have missed something like that!"

• 4 weeks later...

Is it possible to get a parts list or something for that Calgar? because I really, really want to steal it!

Seconding the request for a parts list.

I can see you've used the terminator version of Calgar's head, fists and power sword, the terminator honours shoulder pad and a heavy bolter backpack, but I'd really love to know which kit the main torso and legs come from.

Long time no see, brothers! and long time no 'Sorry for poor Englihs..' lol

But here is again!

I've working so hard to other work, still do not give up my project. 

This time, our Captain, Sicarius! 

I really don't like original pose - that is steady, that good. But that not 'in-combat'. He look like middle of parade. 

So few years ago, I try converted him. Pretty nice but not enough. So here it is. Brand new Sicarius. 

Once again, It's WIP. I had troubled posing, but I'm sure keep it posting. 

http://pds27.egloos.com/pds/201311/04/54/f0087554_5277029ed7413.jpg

Dear Games Workshop: Hire people like etzchayim (and like the other 50+ amazingly talented kitbashes, sculptors and converters on this site) for your modelling department.  This is how special characters should be modelled. 

Signed,

40k enthusiasts tired of boring, undynamic model poses.

I'm loving this! Awesome models and conversions. Especially the fact you're doing the 2nd Company fluff-wise. I'm waiting impatiently to see how they will look when done.

Any chance of your painting methods?

Yes... like this..

Best. Shrike. Ever.

Archived