Mercay's Raven Guard 5th company, Victorus aut Mortis!

Mercay

Ah it seems micro-sol and set is indeed the answer, I will definitely have to get my hands on some of that!

Great looking Raven Guard, I adore the slight off white you got for the helmet. Any special tricks you'd care to share for it?

It was achieved with a very light dusting of the forgeworld weathering powder light earth, it's very easy to work with and and the result are amazing. I can only recommend that you try it for yourself. laugh.png

Thanks a bunch for your kind words and help regarding the decals guys. wub.png

Thanks for the compliment, I can't say how much I appreciate that. If the love for the Night Lords on this board is any indication, more RG should help us all up our games. You will have me painting soon --first thing I thought when I saw your awesome mini.

Yeah you better start painting soon KBA or I'll have my inquisitorial contacts look you up teehee.gif

Jokes aside though, if your painting skills are even remotely comparable to your modelling skills, you'll have my sword, or lightning claw rather.

Meanwhile a little sneakpeak:

http://i.imgur.com/YUEpnPYl.jpg

They are all still veeeery much wip so keep that in mind before bashing me too hard! whistling.gif

Decided to change the head on the middle guy whilst painting, I just didn't feel the one he had previously (one of the snout MK IV (?) helms from the sternguards) fit the bill.

But now, back to painting!

Oh and as a note, I just snapped a ridiculously fast picture of these, so the quality is pretty horrible.

Yeah you better start painting soon KBA or I'll have my inquisitorial contacts look you up teehee.gif

Jokes aside though, if your painting skills are even remotely comparable to your modelling skills, you'll have my sword, or lightning claw rather.

Oh, I'm already on him, don't worry.

Oh, I'm already on him, don't worry.

Having the Inquisition backing one up is always a relief!

Oh what's that you say about mutated geneseed?

*coughs*

whistlingW.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome progress on those brothers, Mercay :). Loving the style. It might be the older Mark bitz use, but I'm getting a pretty big heresy vibe off them, which in turn is making me want to build some Istvaan survivors! Jaspcat! The world is ending!

Archived