Terra Will Fall - An ancient evil returns

GhostMalone

@Heinrich- yeah I know I should spend time tweaking the lighting it's just a pain in the arse finding time to paint let alone tweak my workspace & photos, in all honesty I'm that tired and exhausted from work, gym, baseball & house renos that I'm ready to sleep for a month.

@Barabbas- I'm glad you approve any suggestions to make them more to the liking of the death guard fanatics out there

So I'll begin stripping these soon, I have to thank my mate john for these models.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps4119e2e0.jpg

I know there not the land speeders from FW but I'll add some of them to the collection aswell I wouldn't mind a squadron of 30 or so but a man can dream

This latest group of painted marines looks excellent, especially the marine on the left.  I really like the helmet stripes on them, it gives them a very RT Era feel that takes me back to the very first Dark Angels beaky marines that I painted.  I always find your work familiar in that way, even though you are so much younger than me.  Well done Jasp.

This latest group of painted marines looks excellent, especially the marine on the left. I really like the helmet stripes on them, it gives them a very RT Era feel that takes me back to the very first Dark Angels beaky marines that I painted. I always find your work familiar in that way, even though you are so much younger than me. Well done Jasp.

Thanks brother ;) and I feel like I'm improving with my skills. And believe me when I say john Blanche and the rogue trader art is an inspiration to me.

This latest group of painted marines looks excellent, especially the marine on the left. I really like the helmet stripes on them, it gives them a very RT Era feel that takes me back to the very first Dark Angels beaky marines that I painted. I always find your work familiar in that way, even though you are so much younger than me. Well done Jasp.

Thanks brother msn-wink.gif and I feel like I'm improving with my skills. And believe me when I say john Blanche and the rogue trader art is an inspiration to me.

I love Blanche's work myself. The only problem I have is that every time I look at his stuff I start working on Inquisitorial War Bands for Necromunda and other weird and obscure minis that have little to do with space marines. I try to limit myself to 20 minutes a day of that type of stuff.

@Darth- they are the spellcrow plague knight torsos I've got another 5 to distribute amongst future models I thought it was time to add a bit more corruption

@Geektom- brother they are MKIII and they are boss

I built these guys while watching attack on Titan episode 25 (Wall)

Great use of bits, dude. They flow really well with the models.

Thanks brother :D

I'm putting all my experience into this project, I'll be using either my crashed thunderhawk tile or urban tile with the Deimos rhino for an armies on parade board.

My plan is 3x 7man squads coming out of rhinos with a baneblade 3 predators 3 land speeders and my deathshroud advancing through an urban area that will have phosphex fires craters and smoke plumes all around the board.

reinforcements

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zpsd1bed9f5.jpg

They look good but if it isn't too late I have a few little tweaks to suggest to the poses of a couple of the marines to suggest.  I would lift the Sgt. head up and turn it to his right so he's looking straight down his pointing arm.  The way his head is tilted down and left looks a little off to me.  The marine all the way in the left of the pic, turn his head to his right so that he is marching forward with his weapon held across his body ready to use but not aimed yet.  The MK VI helmet looks a little out of place and damaged, replace it with a MK II or III.

Sadly I tried manipulating the head on the left one it's locked in tight and would damage the torso, the sgt has his head turned slightly due to the flash of firing volkite weaponry I thought to have it as his not looking at it directly is more realistic but I can work on the MKvi

Thank you brother

http://youtu.be/VZoRIP2XJRQ

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/a41ce5b0-6450-446e-a0f1-a6cee79bd6d5_zpsab11d551.jpg

[Pict Cap; Remember the fallen those that liyes their lives for Terra]

The Price of Ignorance is the Price of the Imperium

"Those Assumptions you just made, those quick Generalisations."

"What about the bloodshed that was wrought because of mankind before us, a book caused them to kill too destroy to overthrow tyrants."

"That one book that old testament as it was called started crusades, an inquisition, a holy war."

"You tell me that these religions were guided by a religion that prayed for peace."

the young imperial fist looked up and gazed into the eyes of his would be murderer,

the eyes of a brother a man he would once have felt a kindred with.

and in those eyes they're was pain, a burden a knowledge of what he was doing was wrong.

a man to far-gone down the path of damnation to see the righteousness in his actions.

"These actions were guided by the self important men who think they know more than a god they claim to worship"

"This was not the work of Lorgar or his religion, this was the work of arrogance and hypocrisy"

"This war was born from hate"

The gauntleted hand reached down and lifted the young legionary up off the ground.

"You are defeated you now know that to stop us is futile"

"return to your brothers and tell them that this is their last chance for amnesty"

"I grant you a gift cousin, do not waste it on some noble ideology or a futile last stand."

"Run, Run now as the palace falls, you must escape as your Emperor still wont answer for his crimes"

The legionary gathered his composure & ran back towards the last bastion of Mankind.

The Eternity Gate

"I was there the day the gate was breached"

"I was there when the Warmaster fell"

"Where mankind was finally about to be freed from the grasp of tyranny"

"but our actions condemned them to slavery"

"and now I watch as the world around me burns"

"This is my last Log"

"Ave Mortarion"

++++++Link Severed, Cpt. Valorn of the XVIIth Company++++++

Update time

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zpsae98e3b8.jpg

I'm thinking of eventually making this a 10 man squad

9x culverns putting out 36 shots and an extra automatic hit per wound so I thought hey even terminators should fear these especially if there's a master of signal ;)

Archived