Heresy Era Death Guard & Mechanicum Small update + fix

Packe

Thanks I am actually really happy with how it turned out. It got me into the game again.

So now I'm on a crazy roll, I don't think I've ever done this much in such a short time.

Really :cussty photo and all looks like :cuss, but I did not have time to take better photos atm.

Preator

2 Deathshrouds

10 Tac Marines

5 Heavy Support

1 Magos

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee101/packe93/Death%20Guard/IMG_8870_zps93rxoniv.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've had lots of work to do, and I wanted to have some progress before I took some pictures.

The Death Guard are more or less done, just missing some shoulder pads. Will update those later.

But now for something BIG for my Mechanicum list.

Behold, the Ordinatus Sagittar!

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee101/packe93/Death%20Guard/Mechanicum/IMG_8872_zpsvc9fmk84.jpg

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee101/packe93/Death%20Guard/Mechanicum/IMG_8873_zps39aqriuz.jpg

Sorry for the lack of quality, my photo "studio" is to small. xD

Also, I got the wrong gun mount, I got the one for the Sonic Cannon variant, so I'm waiting for that piece, support is good so I'm not mad. :)

Edited by Packe

@MagicMan

@Andvarr A

Yeah it's stupid big, when I got the box and just dry fitted the gun and all I could do was smile.

I've done the orange, but I need to redo the gun, got the high lights wrong. I will update with photos later today since I'm out atm.

And the promised update.

Got most of the Orange down and metal on the trackthings, now just the main gun more or less left. Then down to washes. And you can see the base for the gun that is still not undercoated since it's the wrong part. And since it's the wrong part, more or less everything except the gun and the front suspension is left unglued.  

And boy is this thing a beast!

36767191296_d92faddeb8_h.jpgIMG_8876 by pAcKiE93, on Flickr

36767188876_3e60adac94_h.jpgIMG_8879 by pAcKiE93, on Flickr

And I am really sorry about the background, but I ran out of photo space. xD

Edited by Packe

• 1 year later...

Okey, I've been "dead" for a while. But I am slowly getting back.

Here are my almost done Myrmidons, just need to fix the bases and then I'm done.

And because Photobucket sucks hard right now I have to move all my photos and try to get them up again, so I'm back and stuffs moving slowly. :smile.:

36783523602_4589ec501f_h.jpgIMG_9130_1 by pAcKiE93, on Flickr

36120141054_e7a4271d4c_h.jpgIMG_9131 by pAcKiE93, on Flickr

At least now we can have hi-res glory, or should I move down a little bit?

• 2 years later...

I'm back once again!

I really need to get over my unfocusedness, I've made progress on my Titan, a new Titan but I've finally decided on how to paint them, so I'm starting with the smaller one then moving up.

The problem is that this kit is really bad, I got it from a friend who've had it in a box for ages, so like me ... The issue is that the upper body needed so much filler that I've more or less completed the legs but not even undercoated the body.

The legs just need the final oil washes and yellow on the toes, but I'll do all that when the entire titan is at that stage.

What do people think of the yellow for Legio Fureans?

49929028681_916e33fe00_k.jpgIMG_4522 by pAcKiE93, on Flickr

49928514098_2a19f59d9e_k.jpgIMG_4528 by pAcKiE93, on Flickr

Lastly I didn't like the head that came with the model, so I'm making a new one myself, which baseshape should I go with. The left feels more agressive with the eyes, but the right probably makes more sense?

49928511118_2e6fba29fa_k.jpgIMG_4529 by pAcKiE93, on Flickr

More angles

49929028446_a553b1aefb_k.jpgIMG_4530 by pAcKiE93, on Flickr

49929330312_9c002e2f6b_k.jpgIMG_4532 by pAcKiE93, on Flickr