Repressor - IA2 2nd edition rules

PureFodder

Imperial Armour 2 2nd edition is on display at Warhammer World this weekend. The staff let me have a look in it and I can confirm that Sister of Battle are in the book and they have added no new units.

However, I can conform that the Repressor will now let you use the firepoints out of the back, as well as the top hatch!

To find out how many, you'll have to buy it!

But bit of good news for once  (if you don't mind spending the money)!

so is this the 50 pointer with less armour version we are talking about or is it still FA 13 and such, cuz if the armour goes down....whats the point

The starting point is the newer FA13 Repressor that's on the Foregeworld website. The new rules then make it better

yeah im trying to get the digs without shekking out 50 quid and the shippin to the states just for a single entry

Pretty much how I feel about it. I want one vehicle from the whole book. >< ONE VEHICLE, PEOPLE!

You know, I think I'm more prepared to shuffle fifty sheckels for a tangible book than I am to flip a nickle for a download. I'll keep an eye out at the local shop, they sometimes get them in. I'll probably own a copy eventually.

This is largely why I could never justify even getting the original book. I mean if I had a Space Marine army, too, sure, I could get dozens of units out of it, but the only thing I really care about is the Repressor. And well, whatever they wrote about the Sisterhood, but I know that's going to amount to just a few pages. It did look pretty on the preview though.

You know, I think I'm more prepared to shuffle fifty sheckels for a tangible book than I am to flip a nickle for a download.

On the other hand, I have never left a download on the plane ... :lol:

If I have the option, I always want both.

You know, I think I'm more prepared to shuffle fifty sheckels for a tangible book than I am to flip a nickle for a download.

On the other hand, I have never left a download on the plane ... laugh.png

If I have the option, I always want both.

Reading your game books in public? You, sir, are a braver soul than I.

I think It might help that I have specimens of near every faction represented by this book, it makes the decision easier. I'll need it when I bust out the Helios and the Prometheous again.

Dunno yet, but if it were Crudface writing it, it would be something like;

60 pts

BS 4 FA13 SA11 RA10

Access Points: 1 rear ramp, 2 side hatches

Fire Points: 0

Weapons: Storm Bolter, Pintle Heavy Flamer

Wargear: Dozer Blade, Smoke Launchers

Dunno yet, but if it were Crudface writing it, it would be something like;

60 pts

BS 4 FA13 SA11 RA10

Access Points: 1 rear ramp, 2 side hatches

Fire Points: 0

Weapons: Storm Bolter, Pintle Heavy Flamer

Wargear: Dozer Blade, Smoke Launchers

Don't worry, it's a definite upgrade to the existing rules. Start with the most recent stats from forgeworld then make it better in the firepoints department.

Additionally, I've never seen rules for firepoints that work in the way that they do for the new Repressor (but I'm not that familiar with a lot of the codexes (codecies?). They are different, in an entirely sensible way.

Sorry for being vague, but I'm a semi-regular at Warhammer world, so it won't take them long to work out who leaked information as I pretty much ran up to the bloke showing off the book and demanded to know the new Repressor rules.

The original Repressor had unusual wording as well.

Fire Points: Up to six passengers may fire their basic weapons from
the repressor’ fire points. Additionally one model may fire any weapon
from the top hatch. All models using the fire points must engage the
same target, although they may engage a different target to the
Repressor itself.

Note that it does not say it has 6 fire points.  One transported model may fire from each fire point, but then this is also a special rule called Fire Points and not part of the normal vehicle profile.  Most people used the Chimera convention and drew line of sight for all embarked shots from the top hatch.  Is this similar to the version?

Archived