3rd Annual Winter's Advance

MaveriK

i will get mine out and take pics to show where i stand on them. my wife is doing better, has just been an adjustment and a longer recovery time then the doc had told us. but she is doing a lot better then before the surgery that is for sure. 

Sorry guys, I have failed, I wasn't able to finish mine in time, distractions got in the way of my motivation :(....my rune priest is almost done and my whirlwind is half done. Will upload pics of it as soon as I can....

PENANCE CRUSADE VOW:

Vlkryl, Castellan Michael and those who came really close to finishing their vows. This is a first for the Winter's Advance, but I am willing to give you folks another chance to earn your prize and redeem your honor.

Please post your almost completed vows and give us/me a reasonable due date. I am only doing this in the spirit of our community/forum, here at B&C and the Fang. It is people like you, who help promote our hobby and our great chapter the Sons of Russ. I do this to honor those who are still here contributing within the forums and for those who have faded into memory.

My thanks to those who participated in making this pack expansion a success here in the Fang and for the community. Until next winter!

Thank you MavericK, if you would grant me a Penance Crusade Vow of 14 solar days I will redeem my Great Company's honor. We will bring sagas to the Aett for Russ and the all Father.

Updated main page. COMPLETE VOWS are marked in red. PENANCE VOWS marked in blue, while everyone left are in yellow.

@Castellan Michael, I saw your work and told myself what a shame to lose out on all the glory and honor when you are so close to adding a nice looking tank in your army. Good luck wolf brother! 14 days from today is now marked by our Rune Priest. Should you fail.... you will be tasked to clean the depths of the underfang for the remainder of the year tongue.png

Only shot I took but I've got emblems on them now.

1 Rune Priest I'm working that was not part of the vow but has been distracting me since I started my vow

2 The Rune Priest That is part of my vow. He is meant to run with a Mythicast  Mark of the Lycan Pack that will probably be Death Company stand ins as I've heard suggested here. After going this route I thought I should try painting the Rune Priest I plan on using with my Long Fangs, he is standing to the left.

3 My Wolf Lord with Thunder Hammer, Wolf Claw and Belt of Russ. My idea for Krom Dragongaze.

4 Wolf Guard Battle Leader with Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield. I had originally planned to have him wielding a sword but he hid it and I still can't find it so I gave him a hammer.

5 Wolf Priest that looks more like the illustration in my 3rd edition codex. That codex is the only thing I have left of my first attempt to get into this game in 2006 I think.

In the back is my Lascannon Razorback.

Completed for my current skills. Will work on my painting and hopefully be better for next years advance

@maverick- i would like to pledge a  PENANCE CRUSADE VOW as by midnight of 28th i have manage to complete 80% of my 10 Grey Hunters. Should it be allowed.

Penance vow granted wolf brother! good luck. Just let us know a deadline and it will be recorded. Should you fail, it's cleaning duties for a year beneath the Underfang.

Alright!!

I, Rune_Priest_Rhapsody vow to complete my penance crusade vow and finish my wolf priest for the glory of Russ and regain my honor for myself and my pack. Plus, I don't wanna clean the underfang again!! By the 15th of this March, I will emerge victorious!!

Two incompletes in a row sits like bad elk meat in my gut...

End of Line

Completed all the GH leaving 1 day to complete the transfer only. My apology for the lousy quality in image.

stage 1

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa241/syamael/DSC_0105_zpsc48e5423.jpg?t=1394679840

Stage 2

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa241/syamael/DSC_0112_zps966746d7.jpg

stage 3

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa241/syamael/DSC_0115_zpsb4858303.jpg?t=1394679852

Can my Oath Breaker status be removed.  They were painted just not posted due to RL delays:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o112/Thornoo1/Space%20Wolves%20Project/1stGreyhunterpackandpod.jpg

I added a bonus by doing a Wolf Preist as well

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o112/Thornoo1/Space%20Wolves%20Project/WolfPriest.jpg

Can my Oath Breaker status be removed.  They were painted just not posted due to RL delays:

I had to think about this for a few days. I was put in a difficult position, while at the same time I was trying to be a little sympathetic and understanding to your circumstance.

I have come up with a simple solution to keep things as fair as possible so I hope you can accept and consider my decision as justified. Your Oath Breaker status remains. However I will grant you the prize, as you've earned the token for completing your vow.

My reasoning for keeping the status is simple. We all had a few months to work on our vows. The deadline was set. I look at deadlines as appointments. It is an agreement between two parties and a show of respect towards that agreement. I look it as a job interview or an important visit to the doctors.

ie. You're not going to cancel on your own surgery and have your ruptured appendicitis removed at a later date right?

You have had every opportunity to give me and the community (participating in this pack expansion), proper notification if you were going to be delayed. I am merely trying to prevent people who may abuse the promised completed date with the habit of saying something similar to gain an added advantage. In today's world, the majority of us are always somehow never away from our mobile device. A device that in today's world, have access to the internet.

The people who I've granted the penance vow, have showed/posted here on how close they were to completion. Therefore I gave them the opportunity to finish the vow with dignity and hopefully earn their prize. Please understand where I am coming from and I hope you can see it is a fair judgement on your behalf and towards the community in general. Thank you for your time and participation.

my apologies wolf brothers, i have let you and myself down. here are the only pictures of my thunder lord

he has progressed since these photos were taken and is now being coloured in, i also have 8 other cavalry and 10 fenrisian wolves that run with him and he has yet to be bested in a challenge on the table top. i will hopefully have a selection of of other projects to show you once the girlfreind finds her camera.

here he is almost finished.

i'm going to start up a W.i.p thread showing all my current projects. so i'll continue to show his progess there.

Archived