IV Grand Battalion - Horus Heresy Iron Warriors

Pyromancer

• 2 weeks later...

‘Take a look to the sky just before you die, it’s the last time you will.’

-James Hetfield/Lars Ulrich

Brothers Greagor and Gaius, IV Grand Battalion, I Battalion, V Squad:

gallery_75567_9107_620930.jpg

Thanks for all of the comments everyone. It's been a busy few weeks, but things should pick up from here on out.

• 4 weeks later...

‘The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.’

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Brother Albus, IV Grand Battalion, I Battalion, V Squad:

gallery_75567_9476_432626.jpg

Brother Rhaen, IV Grand Battalion, I Battalion, V Squad:

gallery_75567_9476_1428396.jpg

Hey guys, it's been a while. I hope you enjoy my progress! I should have another model up by tomorrow. Sorry for the blurry pics, couldn't get the camera to work today. Anyway have a good day, or night!

‘And what he greatly thought, he nobly dared.'
- Homer

Sergeant Darhius Ghorgon, Bane of Saklith, IV Grand Battalion, I Battalion, V Squad:

gallery_75567_9476_715810.jpg

Pyro, I just want you to know that you're at personal fault for the loss of my money. I've been sitting on this for a while now. I'm going full Mk. III.

Thanks. dry.png

I'll meet you on the walls, brother. Glory to the VII!

Good to hear it brother, I personally think that MkIII is the best aesthetically, and I know that you'll do it justice. I'll see you there brother.

And so will the loyalist Iron Warrior survivors of the Isstvan V purge. Yes, all three of them. tongue.png

They look good. Nice weathering.

Excellent work as always. Still love the blood on them.

I never get tired of seeing your Iron Warriors. The newest additions look great!

'The best shield against a betrayed ally is another betrayed ally.'

- Nightlordus McStereotype biggrin.png

They look good. Iron Warriors belong to mkIII. No other armor makes them look that good.

Looking good
Nicely done battle damages

Glory to the IV. Can't wait to see more!

Thank brothers, you are the ones that keep me going!

Iron within!

Iron Without!

The new Brothers look great .A quote from Hendricks would be cool.

Thanks, perhaps you could PM me and we could figure a quote out? I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

‘Prontius and Jeor were the oldest members of the second Squad, both having served before the Decimation of the legion. I remember them before that day, always together and proud to go to war. During the decimation, their squad was on a mission on the moon of a planet that their Grand Battalion was attacking. The chosen member of their squad tried to escape, and Prontius and Jeor chased him into a cave. It is unknown what happened inside of that cave, but after they emerged, dragging their brother, they remained silent until their death.’

Brother Prontius, IV Grand Battalion, I Battalion, II Squad:

gallery_75567_9476_1230586.jpg

Brother Jeor, IV Grand Battalion, I Battalion, II Squad:

gallery_75567_9476_397593.jpg

Hmm...There's almost as many Iron Warrior threads now as there were Night Lords ones not too long ago...

*Looks at the pile of plastic and resin on the desk* Nope. Not for me this time.

Anyway, the army's still looking as good as always. Any chance for an army shot anytime soon? I bet they look astounding together.

Archived