DIY Captain, i think he fell to chaos

Well to cut a long story short I decided to make a DIY Chapter a while ago, it never really got off the ground except for a fan fiction work that is the slowest work ever, so after feeling inspired the other day I raided the hobby box and got the foundations for the Captain sorted. However, as I have progressed through this project I feel that I'm two horns short of a Chaos Champion and the start of a warband. So I thought I'd start this log for two reasons:

1) to document the general progress of this work and:

2) to see what the wider community here on B&C think, is he loyalist, renegade or two horns short of a chaos lord?

So without any more waffle from myself here is Captain Lykos, 3rd Company, Reaping Scythes Chapter, the saviour of the Siox Sector and possible lost son who has fallen to chaos.

What he looked like last night

Captain Lykos, Reaping Scythes 3rd (front)

After some more work today, cloak of greenstuff (not note pad paper as above)

Cpt Lykos Front

Cpt Lykos Right

Cpt Lykos Back

Cpt Lykos Left

As can be seen I still need to do some work to tidy him up but that'll get done once I figure out whether he should have some horns attached. All C&C welcome as usual.

Firstly thanks for your comments guys, they have been helpful to say the least.

@ barabbas, yeah it does have that general look, originally it was meant to be smaller but it just seemed to work that way

@ feuer, i was thinking of bone coloured armour as main with black secondary, nothing to ostentacion with having alot going on.

Archived