++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

welcome Asmodai! What is the 82nd's designation and commander's name, brother?

The 82nd "Midnight Sirens", they are commanded by Lord Talos Vandri "The Siren of Nostramo". They are called such cause they give the enemy a false sense of security as they lead them into ambushes and traps.

Edited by CaptainAsmodai

So i would like to ask a question, seeing as the night lords dont do a whole lot with daemons and mutation, and i dont really like the heldrake model, do you think if i showed the weapon well enough and the profile, that converting the nephilim jet would be acceptable as a count-as Heldrake?

So i would like to ask a question, seeing as the night lords dont do a whole lot with daemons and mutation, and i dont really like the heldrake model, do you think if i showed the weapon well enough and the profile, that converting the nephilim jet would be acceptable as a count-as Heldrake?

Remember your army your way.  If your Night Lords are mutated and summon daemons then that's what they do.   Same lore that says Night Lords tend to shun the pantheon also says the Lord with the control of the most former companies is Daemon Prince with a fair collection of raving madmen.

If you want to put it that way, everything but 3.5 was do what you want basically.

Sorry, I'm nostalgic for good rules and a fairly malleuable background with structure, restrictions coinciding with fluff, and choices that are more than a paintjob. Even if you guys got the short stick and some loose ends were pretty bland.

@Skipper: It's your army, take what you want and expand why you're taking those rules. Night Lords were introduced originally as a Khornate faction a long time ago anyway.

Edited by incinerator950

With rules, I used to be that way too but then my interest shifted to painting and modeling. Even if we got a new codex which was amazing I'd probably just get it to read the fluff and look at the models. The background is just what you make of it, the majority of fluff (or at least the good fluff) comes from novels.

So what ,if any, marks are you guys normally taking on the Night Lords?. Just curious.

Any really. I have two squads of Night Lords plague marines, a Nurgle biker lord and a Tzeentchian sorcerer (using a FW SM jetbike as a disc of tzeentch). It's all up to your personal preference though - I see my Night Lords as a reaving armada, surfacing in real space here and there to pillage star systems. The warp takes its toll though, and the entire force of Astartes is slowly corrupted. The armada's leadership takes great effort to contain this corruption -assigning seperate ships and such- out of a misplaced loyalty to those 'brothers' who answer the whispers of the gods and thus become corrupted. 

Edited by Augustus b'Raass

• 2 weeks later...

For $40? Yowzah. Have to think about that. Which translates to "Give me until Xmas".

EDIT: For some reason my phone was showing me the t-shirt with the price of the sweater. I really need to upgrade this thing.

Edited by Kol_Saresk