++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

As much as I'd love to, without any details on international shipping I'm going to abstain. Been burned before like finding out I've burnt $100 on cake boss stuff to find they don't actually ship over here....

Haha, that works ^_^

I'd love to, just depends on sizing... hmm wish they had a chart.

See... I'm pretty tiny, and they don't look like they have women's sizes. Even a man's Small is kinda like a circus tent on me. 

Hey, when the normal temp is 90+ with at least 30% humidity, 60 degrees with frozen water in the air gets pretty dang cold.

EDIT: I come bearing sizes!

SHIRT

XS 16.5" 27" 8"

S 18" 28" 8.25"

M 20" 29" 8.63"

L 22" 30" 9.13"

XL 24" 31" 9.63"

2XL 26" 32" 10.25"

3XL 28" 33" 10.25"

HOODIE

S 20" 26"

M 22" 27"

L 24" 28"

XL 26" 29"

2XL 28" 30"

3XL 30" 31"

Edited by Kol_Saresk

Well only 40 is needed for it to become a regular product. It is a campaign to garner interest for the item, sort of like a kickstarter or greenlight. If enough interest is shown, it becomes a product. If not, then it doesn't.

@Captain: So let me see if I better understand what I read. There is a limited time window with which to purchase it. But, a minimum amount has to be purchased within that window, or it won't be made?

Correct. I know its kinda stupid. They do it that way so they make enough profit to justify making the shirts and hoodies.

Edit: fixed a misspelling

Edited by CaptainAsmodai