++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

...Now I kinda want to see how you'd integrate Alma into your NL & F®iends Fluff N' Stuff.

Would be suitably creepy!

Edit: DAMNIT R's IN A PARENTHESIS TURNS INTO AN EMOTE!

Edited by Slipstreams

Just means that it is trademarked to you now Slipstreams. :tongue.:

Somehow I imagine that Alma will be the "queen" of Flint's knights......... Queen of Spades anyone?

Wait, now I have a sudden urge to create a Queen's Ace.....

Oooooo sppoooookkkyyyy

Morrigan, Lilith or something equslly succubus-y would work well.

Edit: hell even something like Tarja would work.

Would elaborate or use my google-fu but I'm at a comdey show with the family for the uncles birthday.

Edited by Slipstreams

...Kol... How'd ya know I dated a chick named Tara?

I didn't..... Weird how we both knew a chick with the same name. Good news is that she possibly couldn't have been the same chick. Otherwise it gets really creepy. Which might help with the process, ironically.

That is a hella good idea.

What name could possibly be suited for such a Queen of Monsters?

I have a few suggestions, Eve, Tiamat, Echidna, Lilith and Pandora. :smile.:

EDIT: Two more for your consideration; Kali, and Ishtar, neither are really pleasant company. :laugh.:

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Take a chill pill Zod they can't be that-OH MY CTHULTHU! HE HAS X-23 CLAWS!

Isn't Zod's quote "I WILL FIND HIM"

Applies equally regardless. I will hunt them down and own them. All I can say is they had best be on sale by the time I go to Nottingham in 4 weeks time or there shall be......consequences

Warband of Taqar The Untainted stands in Midnight clad.

Although not a Night Lord of rank or fame during the Heresy, Tarqar has earnt himself notice of his VIII legion brethren for his relentless hatred of the Taint of the Warp. Nicknamed the Untainted by his warband and mocked as Taqar the Pure or Taqar the Templar by other Legionaries.

His honour guard is the Night Raptor Squad the Shadow Hawks that follow the original teachings of the first Raptor Zso Sahaal unlike those that travel the warp in cults.

Taqar struck out on his own after he left Kriegs Warband with his claw, disgusted with the corruption of warp tainted filth that became the Axemasters force and himself.

An adapt student of the Terror Doctrine Taqar and his squad the Shadow Hawks (Night Raptors) sailed the edges of real space fighting the long war without the aid of the warp. It is on these Terror raids that Taqar has built his forces from like minded Night Lords that gave him notice of his peers.

His hatred of the Warp and its taint some joke is equal to the VIII legions hatred of the Imperium, a joke that borders on truth. Taqar has been known to run dangerously close to Imperial space rather than to Warp travel to get to his selected targets.

It was on one of these targets that Taqar found himself and his force amongst an Imperial world enslaved to the whim of Slaanesh. Its leader a fool warped with mutation and power from a Daemon Blade of Sickly Black. The leader convinced the Warband would aid his wishes in spreading the word of She who thirsts let the Night Lords land planet side without and resistance. This was his first and last mistake when pleasure was over run with terror, when confronted the blade told the leader to offer itself to Taqar hoping it would enslave him and add his will to his own. In a showdown of will the Daemon and Legionarie battled for control on which the over confident Slaanesh Daemon bosted that it would break his pure legion and warp them to its masters will. Taqar then shocked both the Daemon and the leader when he uttered the Daemons true name by dropping his guard during the battle and faking weakness, finishing the rites of banishment the Daemon shriek filled the air followed by the swish of the blade severing the head of the now alone leader. As a testiment to this battle Taqar carry's his exorcised Daemon blade into battle as a sign of his strength over the warp.

Recently it was know that Taqar like many others answered the Prophets Decimus call to attack the Ulthwé Eldar during the Warmasters crusade in which he dueled with a Warlock whose Helmet now hangs from his Exorcised Daemonblade. With a decapitation slice the duel was over but not be for we the Xenos Warp Lightning had blinded his left eye, a omen that one can never escape the influence of the warp no matter how hard they try.

It is unknown what of Taqars warbands current location and if it like so many others will join Decimus banner of united VIII Legion.

Edited by Noctem Cultor