++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

Brothers and sisters, I return with pictures of the 44th. I apologize in advance for the horrible quality. The army is set directly after the Thramas Crusade andit can easily be changed to a 40k army. They are in a playable state, but most of them aren't even done as they have no knives, grenades, skulls, etc. I'd like to be dropping names for each of the major characters, but as I'm constantly changing things I've decided against it.

Full Army Pic

HQ Pic

HQs (Left to right) Praetor (the Horus Heresy Captain), Kysrae of the Othrii, Master of Signal, Apothecary.

Raptor Pic

1st Troop Pic

2nd Troop Pic

3rd Troop And Sergeants Pic

Extremely proud of the Sergeants in the middle and right side. The guys behind them are honored marksmen. The winged helmets on them are a bit too heavy for the rest of the model. I'll probably replace the heads if additional bits don't balance the models out.

4th Troop Pic

The primed Astartes play as veterans. I'll mix them into other squads whenever I buy the actual veterans.

5th Troop Pic

One of the veterans has a bit of paint on him. Not proud of him at all (for the reason of wearing full Mk.VI), but there he is.

So I just scoured the itty bitty two pages of 'Night Lords' tags in WORKS IN PROGRESS and didn't find either of the two plogs I was looking for. But I thought, there's a thread dedicated to the sons and daughters of the sunless world! There ought to be links to everyone's WIP threads in the first post!

Yeah, about that...

It might be a good idea to put the links to each company's thread in the first post, even if that means updating it everytime the thread titles change. Yes, it's a self-serving request but who goes to a den of Night Lords without thinking of themselves first, last and only? :tongue.:

The two plogs that have rhinos made with the vindicator extra armor. I know one is Brother Heinrich's, which didn't show up in the tags search, and the other has these rhinos dedicated to plague marines. I believe the first post of that plog shows a chaos contemptor with a dreadknight sword, or maybe it is the HALL OF HONOR thread from the same poster. If there's more plogs with rhinocators, I'd be interested as well.

Don't get me wrong, I'd have found them anyway in the long run, but I just thought a list of threads was a good idea for more convenience, especially that, as you say, not every plog has corresponding tags. If that's not too much work for Flint13 to update the first post every time someone changes a plog's name, that is...

Thanks for the proposed help.

EDIT: D'oh, turns out I posted on the second plog, Augustus b'Raass's, just a few hours ago. And it did have the correct tags. Told ya I'd end up finding it. And Brother Heinrich's 15'th company was 'Night Lords Legion'. My point still stands for more ease of browsing. :tongue.:

Nothing to see here but an idiot, move along you most certainly law-abiding Nostramans! :biggrin.:

Edited by Knight of the Raven

Haha I was reading your post and the second thing I thought was: hey, I believe he's looking for me maybe? lolz

But the first and more important thing I was thinking was± that´s a great idea! It would require a lot of work from Mistress Flint, but links to our plogs next to our listing in the first post would be a pretty good idea. 

To make it easier on Mistress Flint, might I propose we all post a copypasted version of our listing in the OP, with hyperlinked text to our plogs in following threads. 

For example:                        

47th Company - "The Night's Reapers," Commanded by Contemptor-Captain Tol Zhaeqal - Augustus b'Raass WIP + Showcase

Flint can then copy paste these lines into the OP.

And don't worry about changes in the title of your plog, because the hyperlink will still work after you change the title of your plog

Sound good? Flint, I'm particularly looking at you.

Sounds sweet!

Mk folks, if you'd like a link to your plog all up in the first post, give me an edited line containing it just like Augustus has done. IE:

47th Company - "The Night's Reapers," Commanded by Contemptor-Captain Tol Zhaeqal - Augustus b'Raass WIP Showcase

Edited by Flint13

Could someone help and explain how you set up a blog in the forum, one where for example you can edit the title to show what your latest post is?

I've tried following the instruction for blogs in "Bolter and Chainsword 101" but can never find the Control Panel menus or buttons it refers to.

Select and copy the URL (you can select URLs of specific posts in a topic by pressing the #x (where x is the number of the post in the topic) in the upper right corner of the post. Then select the text you want the hyperlink to appear under and press the infinity symbol with the green thingy in the menu bar. Then paste the URL into the link bar. Then press OK and hey presto - you're done. :tu: Does that help?

I guess I'd better make it official...

I don't remember much of my Nostramo youth, so I can only judge myself by the life I have led as an astarte. If this life is any indicator, I have much to answer for. I, who have stained my gauntlets red, continue in my service to the VIII legion until judgement is dealt upon me. 

Night Lords XCI "Tenebrous Winter" Company WIP 

Oh, I think I'm on day 4 of mod hood at the moment. 

Brother Chaplain Kage and I are backing up 1000Heathens in the HH forums. It's been amusing so far.

I used the term "sharked" in the same frame of reference as most folks do for cards or billiards. If you get 110% rolled by a pool-shark, for example.

Or, like last week, when I "sharked" an undergrad kid at a push-up contest, 167-80ish. :happy.:

Edited by Flint13