++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

Any of the brighter legions, NL skinned them all. Go justice league! Ocer here we have the face skin fresco, and over here we have a wonderful compilation of tattoos skinned from space wolves....

FTFY

~ Hipstress Incarnate

FTFY :wink:

also, the only time I will ever say hipster or hipstress without "to the skinning pits" or burn.maim.kill afterwards

as to curzes pose, I always took it as he was about to pounce, like a cat revs itself up before tearing chunks out of you (Bengal cats are good at this, aswell as destroying projects)

http://imageshack.com/a/img631/3429/IaVZyu.gif

16396239280_375bd3d772_c.jpg

This. I want this toiletpaper.

You wish to wipe your bum with the gene sire of the VIIIth?

Actually, I think it is SO VIIIth !

Indeed, remember more than a few VIII legionnaires saw Konrad as a coward for having himself murdered 'to be vindicated' - and blame him for Tsagualsa and ultimately for their dispersal.

My 47th Company is filled to the brim with those legionnaires (even though I personally admire his conviction - but don't tell that to the plastic and resin men in my cabinet;))

Edited by Augustus b'Raass

Any of the brighter legions, NL skinned them all. Go justice league! Ocer here we have the face skin fresco, and over here we have a wonderful compilation of tattoos skinned from space wolves....

FTFY

~ Hipstress Incarnate

FTFY :wink:

also, the only time I will ever say hipster or hipstress without "to the skinning pits" or burn.maim.kill afterwards

as to curzes pose, I always took it as he was about to pounce, like a cat revs itself up before tearing chunks out of you (Bengal cats are good at this, aswell as destroying projects)

http://imageshack.com/a/img631/3429/IaVZyu.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/388236/knife-man-o.gif

Nice knowing you helter. Flint, save me his lungs will you?

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Thats probably not going to taste very nice, a damaged liver is not an edible liver. Not that i eat people livers, just moocow ones, onion gravy and mash. Maybe bacon.

On topic. Why oh why did i have to try to be different with my eddy, curse you FW for stealing the first idea i had with your mind theft devices! Yeah bit of stress with the head and the need to find thin malleable wire.

Thats probably not going to taste very nice, a damaged liver is not an edible liver. Not that i eat people livers, just moocow ones, onion gravy and mash. Maybe bacon.

On topic. Why oh why did i have to try to be different with my eddy, curse you FW for stealing the first idea i had with your mind theft devices! Yeah bit of stress with the head and the need to find thin malleable wire.

if you're looking for cable like dreads, i'd recommend guitar wire, or soldering tin on a roll for thin and malleable.

and pardon my ignorance, but what is an "eddy"?:unsure.:

Edited by Wicced

if you're looking for cable like dreads, i'd recommend guitar wire, or soldering tin on a roll for thin and malleable.

I believe he's referring to a Deredeo Dreadnought, "Eddy" was the nickname for them back in the old RT days.

Im making myself do raised lightning. Needs to be thin/malleable enough so i can add forks without taking out the ends of my fingers.

The only way to add vino to liver would be to do it external to the body. Marinating like that adds more flavour as opposed to letting someone get sozzled

Im making myself do raised lightning. Needs to be thin/malleable enough so i can add forks without taking out the ends of my fingers.

The only way to add vino to liver would be to do it external to the body. Marinating like that adds more flavour as opposed to letting someone get sozzled

i'd try solder then, it should be malleable enough to make sharp forks with and comes in different thicknesses...

and pardon my ignorance, but what is an "eddy"?:unsure:

i'd try solder then, it should be malleable enough to make sharp forks with and comes in different thicknesses...
I second this . Or perhaps a very small gauge wire that you can strip the insulation from. Edited by Black_out