Imperial Knight Final WIP: Damage Control

Nusquam

This model qualifies for my basing requirements so it has begun. It shall be strolling down a city street/warzone. The crater was fun to make.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SZijlmb6d14/UxUB1D1-XII/AAAAAAAAAlw/FzOGe4X32vs/s1600/IMAG1213.jpg

that looks AWESOME! please please please tell me the how you are doing the bone color!!!!! this scheme is going to end up on some marines if i can pull off how you did your colors. lol

Thanks all!

that looks AWESOME! please please please tell me the how you are doing the bone color!!!!! this scheme is going to end up on some marines if i can pull off how you did your colors. lol

Thanks! I'm basing in Celestra Grey until it's a nice flat even color, using a large good quality flat brush here is key. Then I layer Screaming Skull lightly a few times with the same large flat brush til it's a nice bone color with a touch of grey. Then I shade Seraphim Sepia. Then I take a drybrush and very lightly drybrush Screaming Skull over it a few times.

Looking really good.The kill markings are a little pre-mature yes?

They might be ha. I did proxy up my bipedal soul grinder for a few games so in my head it was this guy XD

Loving it, and I admire your insomnia painting/decaling.

Perhaps a little OT, but seeing your knight in particular I am reminded of the robots from the video to Burning Beard by Clutch - can't paste the URL as hyperlink on my phone without it embedding the video. Well worth googling, you'll see what I mean!

In addition, it's the perfect pre war song to get the pilot pumped...

That aside, I can't wait to see those weapons finished!

I'm working on the weapons tonight. You should look at the latest WD, one of the designers freeblades "Firebrand" is covered in kill markers haha

I think I love you. Keep going. Then make another one!

You make me blush. I have plans for two more that are references to... well, you'll see devil.gif

How are the decals? do you have to trim around them or are they individually seperated on the sheet?

They are fantastic. Everything (but the numbers for some strange reason) are almost perfectly cut out and separate. Their quality is also a whole level above previous sheets. Makes me want to buy the other decal sheet.

Wow, he's looking really good! Personally, I prefer the full helm version, but I like the medieval look [shrugs].

I like the heraldry too, he's coming along nicely.

Archived