Thanks!  I am just trying to knock out these foot sloggers, and then on to the Razorback and Ironclad.

Here is a pic of the Captain as he stands right now

12112347_10156201121090249_7898852075494

The overall pic of everything painted in the Executioners Chapter so far

12112346_10156201331030249_5212534341371

Ok, last post of pics for a bit, sorry!  But I am going to toot my own dang horn, I built and painted 1850 points of Executioners!  I finally did it!  I have a FULL army to use on the board!!!

12107252_10156204871795249_5021484147858

Is that a good thing haha?! I will eventually get some more done. The goal? A full Company keeping in mind the depleted numbers. So the majority of squads will be around 6 while maybe one or two squads will be full strength. I just cannot imagine after nearly nine decades the Executioners not suffering insane losses and not being able to replenish due to their penitent crusade.

I need to build a rhino and another Razorback. One Sternguard, a devastator squad, another Assault squad with no jump packs, a terminator squad, and whatever left of tacticals.

Thanks tyrannicide! It was pretty fast. Now if I had an airbrush, that could have saved me hours of hand priming and painting. Just the basecoats mind you, the details would still have to be hand painted.

That is actually my favorite guy, the one to the left. Plus I really like the HH Stormbolters for the termies. The indomitus and Cataphractii parts seem to scale well together, the torso of the cat is similar to the indom, so I think they meld well together.

Wayward but we are making our way back to the Imperium's light. Our oath of honor coupled with Huron's duplicity caused our downfall and so forever shall the Tyrant be looked for in hopes of cleaving his head from his neck.

• 2 weeks later...

Oops so sorry! Been busy with life until the last day of so!

I will try to get a pic or two of the dread, but which one? Dual auto cannon fella?

Thank you sockwithaticket! It was a labor of love and intensity haha

The black is not really highlighted. There is some, but nothing too sharp and obvious. Maybe better lighting would show it. May have to take new pics to do that. Glad you like the freehand!

Sorry about the broken links from before. Not sure if the format changed, one day I will try to upload all the pics of my stuff and the WIP of it all!

Glad you like the Executioners!!!

Archived