ETL III is coming...

Captain Semper

*off topic*.... kind of

Hey Captain: Is there a post somewhere that has ALL of the small/medium/large banner links?

Where we can kind of just.. copy and paste the links for our sigs...

I have often needed to find someone else using a signature and then copy/paste the links to the images.

Maybe treat it as a request/suggestion?

Last year was a bit of a scrape for me to complete my vow but this year won't be the same..! I'll be out of work and I've been warned not to be on video games 24/7! (I'llstillprobablyfindawaytoprocrastinatethough...)

This is one of those rare times where I want the oath post to begin sooner but I want the deadline to be as far away as possible..!

Hoping to REALLY get some models pieced together and painted for this event!

I've never participated in one of these before so I have a quick question. Do I have to choose a single army to support with my vow(s), or is it just a single Codex? For example, if I make a vow for my Successor chapter (built using the DA codex), could I then make a second vow for a different DA Successor? Thinking of trying to paint some different colour schemes, possibly with the intention of creating a combined Unforgiven Crusade eventually.

My army is a combined Unforgiven army and I painted up mixed units for painting competitions in the past with no fuss. Though last year I painted up a Fortress of Retribution.

It will be interesting painting with a brand new Sister of Battle in the house.

By the way is there a small version of the Primus Inter Pares 2013 banner? I need to make room for the 2014 banners.

thats two of us. a small banner would be great

You can't have TWO primus Inter Pares.... nor two such banners. You just need to make sure that we win the ETL3 in 2014!! :)

SG

How about the small path to redemption banner?  I'll be needing that when the unforgiven get primus inter pares again...

/edit/  or...with a fully pimped black pearl, can you not get the small one, only the square one?  That works, too...

How about the small path to redemption banner?  I'll be needing that when the unforgiven get primus inter pares again...

/edit/  or...with a fully pimped black pearl, can you not get the small one, only the square one?  That works, too...

OK, I'll confer with SG and revert...

A provisional "count me in" from me.

Loads of termis, green squads, bikes and a nephilim in the painting queue just waiting for the correct motivation.

A provisional "count me in" from me.

Loads of termis, green squads, bikes and a nephilim in the painting queue just waiting for the correct motivation.

Motivaton is coming...believe me you.whistlingW.gif ..... You'll loook back at your statement in a couple weeks and.... msn-wink.gif

SG

Good thing I just ordered one of these!

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/AlternativeFW/small/sicaran1.jpg

Thinking of painting it in pre caliban 1st legion colors. I've yet to see a single DA sicaran >:[.

Thinking of painting it in pre caliban 1st legion colors. I've yet to see a single DA sicaran >:[.

A Sicaran in Dark Angels Livery (here) and a Sicaran Venator in the Angels of Vigilance DIY chapter liver (here)  were completed as part of the Currus Belli event if you want some inspiration. I however agree that are in great need for such beautiful machinery among the Unforgiven!

SG

A Sicaran in Dark Angels Livery (here) and a Sicaran Venator in the Angels of Vigilance DIY chapter liver (here) were completed as part of the Currus Belli event if you want some inspiration. I however agree that are in great need for such beautiful machinery among the Unforgiven!

SG

So pretty drool.gif

Archived