ETL III is coming...

Captain Semper

Looks like I will be taking up my brushes for the Lion this year. I've been assembling DA like crazy the past few days. We are having a DA vs. all comers this coming weekend which has helped me to get my butt in gear. May the DA prevail!!

If you want to paint Cypher, he'd need to be vowed as a gunslinger from the 6E DA Codex, whether that's as a Sgt or a Co. Master is up to you. Theoretically you could paint a squad of Fallen (counts-as DA Vets) as long as they're pointed from Codex DA.

Cheers,

Jono

Nice firepower has your squad ;P I wish my tacticals had something like that. For this year's ETL I'm thinking about two or three Tactical Squads (I need "cannon fodder" to play the Storm of Vengeance campaign). A lot depends on CB event too.

Getting ready?? Yep, I've been gluing all week!!!! My first vow will clock in @ 995pts, it consists of the 2 Web excl. Captains, and 3 Contemptors. I'll need some more arms, but have 3 more Contemptors for subsequent vows, as well as a few more AoBR Captains hanging about.

Cheers,

Jono

Now we are getting closer I can more reliably say that some Deathwing will be painted by me during this event tongue.png

Thanks for the motivation Brother Captain Semper.

biggrin.png

Sgt Stobz

That is a brilliant idea Stobz for more reasons than one!!! msn-wink.gif

SG

This leads me to believe that I should also assemble those Belial's I've been putting off.....

Now we are getting closer I can more reliably say that some Deathwing will be painted by me during this event tongue.png

Thanks for the motivation Brother Captain Semper.

biggrin.png

Sgt Stobz

That is a brilliant idea Stobz for more reasons than one!!! msn-wink.gif

SG

Well that really depends now, doesn't it? :)

Archived