ETL III is coming...

When was the last time chaos actualy won a painting competition on B&C ?

This year, we won the 2014 ETL

Thanks to the variances of Warp physics and immeteorology causing early receipt of Warp communications, I already read Semper's post congratulating us on our soul crushing defeat of the other forums.

When was the last time chaos actualy won a painting competition on B&C ?

This year, we won the 2014 ETL

Thanks to the variances of Warp physics and immeteorology causing early receipt of Warp communications, I already read Semper's post congratulating us on our soul crushing defeat of the other forums.

Rejoice brothers! Our hour is at hand...

To start...

Angrath/Bloodthirster replacement.

Sicaran (assuming it comes in the summer IA)

Storm Eagle

10 CSM w/CCW

19 Plaguebearers

Helbrute

Sorcerer

Daemon Prince

2 Heldrakes

Warpsmith

Dark Apostle (Erebus)

Thats to start...we will see what else may be added.

Hmm, last year I bested 2000 points. I wonder if I can run out of models this time.

I'll likely put in 3 havoc squads and ahriman at the very least. I also have a jump pack sorc, jump pack lord, a few spawn. I'm going to try to throw a lot at it.

Brothers 2014 is our 14th  black crusade!  Let show the loyalist how to die!  For chaos!

So what everyone pledging this year?

I want to get my close combat Chosen squad finished and painted, and also my Maulerfiend conversion, and probably my "in case of sudden battlefield promotion" Daemon Prince I put together. We'll see what else becomes paint ready and how things are going.

I've got 10 Noise marines, Chaos lord of Slaanesh on steed, my promotion prince, and what just came in today, FW Red butchers to run as Khorne Terminators. So 7-800 pts all told. I'll still probably pledge one at a time, just in case things get off schedule from my move in june.

I fail every single one of these. Miserably. Utterly.

BUT MAYBE THIS TIME.

Seriously try entering with a single model. Then set yourself a self-imposed time limit of two weeks (so that you get two weekends). Let's see how this works...

Edit: if you fail, you'll have to write up a story about how awesome Captain Semper is in your next book and how he won the Heresy single-handedly and make it look plausible too! :devil:

So I worked it out on the way to work, Huron plus 34 Marines with various eligible upgrades comes to 700-odd points. Not too shabby, even up against all you nutters who are like 'Oh yeah, so I've got 2000 points of stuff to do, should be fine!'.

Dragonlover

So I worked it out on the way to work, Huron plus 34 Marines with various eligible upgrades comes to 700-odd points. Not too shabby, even up against all you nutters who are like 'Oh yeah, so I've got 2000 points of stuff to do, should be fine!'.

Dragonlover

It's about participating, mostly. And when it comes to winning, you are in our team against "the others" anyway, and everything counts! smile.png

Dragonlover

It's about participating, mostly. And when it comes to winning, you are in our team against "the others" anyway, and everything counts! smile.png

Damn right. Hydra Dominatus!

Dragonlover

Archived