ETL III is coming...

Tempting. I do have stuff I need to paint.

So we can start making and undercoating the models now, in preparation, right? Just no more than a basecoat?

The getting the model to that stage is what takes me the longest, the more time I have to prepare, the better.

This thread has actually made me very happy because of all the excitement coming from everyone.  For once chaos players are coming together in a positive way and preparing to smash the loyalist, while normally we are just bitter and divide about everything.  So who ready?  we only have 91 days till this is over, and we obtain victory!  

I'm pretty excited about this year's ETL, I hadn't started my Night Lords in earnest at this time last year so I really had nothing to contribute. This year I'll be using the competition to put the finishing touches on my Night Lords and finish the Word Bearers commission I'm working on. I'd love to see Chaos do well this year and really stick it to the other forums.

Oh tip for squeezing out a few more points, make sure that you put the special weapons and such on your champions when you can. Termi champions for example all cost more than putting the same thing on a random terminator. Its only a point or two but it could add up.

More base coating took place as the Sun shone today, 9 more Plaguebearers, a Helbrute, and Heldrake added to the growing pile...some Bloodcrushers, Terminator Sorcerer, and Lord of Change hopefully sprayed tomorrow.

I wish I was at home... It's been nearly a year since I've done any painting... I really want to give Steve a challenge XD

Challenging steve is like challenging Tzeentch to chess, it never ends well

More base coating took place as the Sun shone today, 9 more Plaguebearers, a Helbrute, and Heldrake added to the growing pile...some Bloodcrushers, Terminator Sorcerer, and Lord of Change hopefully sprayed tomorrow.

Keep up the great work.  I sadly can't start preparing till the weekend due to college, and it being finals week.  

I don't paint quickly, but I'll be contributing as much as I can.  Hydra Dominatus.

This competition has always been about the bigger models to me, so less work is more progress. The 100+ model projects are left for other times.

Oddly, I am less motivated to do bigger models. I may be the only person who'd rather paint 35 cultists than a squad of lascannon havocs.

I wish I was at home... It's been nearly a year since I've done any painting... I really want to give Steve a challenge XD

>More base coating took place as the Sun shone today, 9 more Plaguebearers, a Helbrute, and Heldrake added to the growing pile...some Bloodcrushers, Terminator Sorcerer, and Lord of Change hopefully sprayed tomorrow.

Keep up the great work.  I sadly can't start preparing till the weekend due to college, and it being finals week.  

Yeah, but I'm Creed. I also love modelling, but I don't paint so much... I think I have enough converted/sculpted (but not painted) HQs to make 10,000pts in around 50 models. 

Anyway, it isn't about winning. It's about paint for the paint god!... and maybe, just maybe I would get round to painting some of my many unpainted models... I have painted armies as well...

>More base coating took place as the Sun shone today, 9 more Plaguebearers, a Helbrute, and Heldrake added to the growing pile...some Bloodcrushers, Terminator Sorcerer, and Lord of Change hopefully sprayed tom

orrow.

Yeah, but I'm Creed. I also love modelling, but I don't paint so much... I think I have enough converted/sculpted (but not painted) HQs to make 10,000pts in around 50 models. 

Anyway, it isn't about winning. It's about paint for the paint god!... and maybe, just maybe I would get round to painting some of my many unpainted models... I have painted armies as well...

It is only ever about winning!  That is why you nurture and feed that bitter hatred of the false-emperor and his lackeys in your hearts.  That hatred burns within you and smolders into all that matters; an all consuming desire for revenge by any means.  Once unleashed, nothing can stand before it and the might of the IV.  Iron Within, Iron Without!

This thread has actually made me very happy because of all the excitement coming from everyone. For once chaos players are coming together in a positive way and preparing to smash the loyalist, while normally we are just bitter and divide about everything. So who ready? we only have 91 days till this is over, and we obtain victory!

Don't worry Uprising I've heard from an extremely reliable source that GW are planning to release another Codex Chaos Space Marine supplement in July. Its entitled Nasty Boys and features another renegade chapter and no mention whatsoever about any of the original legions. This will see your painting time consumed by the usual need to rage and moan, allowing the Angels of Death faction to kick your little heathen arses.

whistlingW.gif

This thread has actually made me very happy because of all the excitement coming from everyone. For once chaos players are coming together in a positive way and preparing to smash the loyalist, while normally we are just bitter and divide about everything. So who ready? we only have 91 days till this is over, and we obtain victory!

Don't worry Uprising I've heard from an extremely reliable source that GW are planning to release another Codex Chaos Space Marine supplement in July. Its entitled Nasty Boys and features another renegade chapter and no mention whatsoever about any of the original legions. This will see your painting time consumed by the usual need to rage and moan, allowing the Angels of Death faction to kick your little heathen arses.

whistlingW.gif

HH forum will likely crush us all. And the heart of a chaos player is black and shattered, it beats a slow tattoo powered by cynicism and hate. No codex release can alter the rhythm, for codex glory is a myth held onto by fools and madman. Your disregard of the Codex Astartes does you credit, I consider you a count as traitor.

If the Black Templars smash it out, I'm sure you can ride their coattails. lel.

Yeah, I have to agree on the Heresy forums going crazy this year.  Most of my bionic brethren have up and moved over to the Heresy (as I will too some day) thanks to the moronic fluff changes from the Raukaan supplement.  So that's going to be a big buff for them.  Maybe I can afford it next year...

Archived