=][= E Tenebrae Lux III =][=

Ah, yes...

Well now they are all pretty close actually. The AoD are ahead of the BTs by a good 10k pts...

Look with 70+ participants the AoD would dominate the event as early as the new entrants doors closed in June...

Now we have 6 faction that are completely at par and BAs and SWs not that far behind. The Challenge is on!

I wonder Semper, do you track number of models painted too? or jsut in points? I would be very curious to see how many models are being painted for this ETL, but if its a huge amount of work tracking that too then its understandable to avoid that...

A week into the competition and already last year's champions have to manipulate things to give themselves a better chance of winning.

What's the matter dark angels, afraid of a little Zeal? 

The splitting of the Templars makes a lot of sense...they might not have their own book anymore, but they certainly are one of the most charismatic forces in the fluff :)

Regarding those MASSIVE Chaos vows are scary...so much I might even consider the blood oath we are running in the DA subforum!

I think I'm gonna have to take a week of holidays in July to help my Brothers!

Great! This is good news my Chaotic brothers! Even if our two biggest contributors fail (which they won't), we will WIN! Paint like you've never painted before.

Death to the False Emperor and his weakblooded lapdogs!!

And now to the more sportive side of things: Yay ELT III. Good luck to everyone involved thumbsup.gif

I would LOVE to see a model count at the end of the comp.  I am currently putting over 160 boots on the ground and am interested just how many footsloggers will be painted by the end.

I am still staring at a knight I have to assemble for my vow. So many pieces. I have to start getting some units finished soon if I am going to get my vow done. But this contest is great because its about the only reason I will get any painting done. It not so much my least favorite part of the hobby as it is a matter of me really hating painting. Add some competition in though and I am all in.

TRULY, ALL THAT HAS BEEN DETERMINED IS THAT HALF OF THE EMPEROR'S MIGHTIEST WARRIORS ARE STRONGER THAN THE REST.

SO THE REST OF YOU MAY ATTEMPT YOUR BEST, HOWEVER, YOUR BEST WILL ONLY BE HALF AS GOOD AS IT NEEDS TO BE.

ONWARDS TEMPLARS!

:P

Nice try. Now let's see, can the AoDs claim victory without the backing of the Templars? And can the Templars rise to the glory of the past? At this point in time it's a level playing field for all...

Let's see how it plays out...

Huh. It's a sensible change, and one for which the need - in order to give the others a modicum of a chance to win - was pretty much a given. Now then, if I could actually start working on my own vow soon. Them BTs and CFs aren't gonna paint themselves, they're too busy zealously... uh, posing statically, I guess.

Archived