=][= E Tenebrae Lux III =][=

Work on The Semper has begun!

Now I just need to figure out if I should use an Umbrella or an Ice Cream cone for a melee weapon. Thoughts?

14209542781_af7823cfaf_n.jpg

Not on the weapon, but I do have an idea for the helmet.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/funny%20pics/61Uc6EcZ21L_SL1500__zps9e9a8f66.jpg

Work on The Semper has begun!

Now I just need to figure out if I should use an Umbrella or an Ice Cream cone for a melee weapon. Thoughts?

14209542781_af7823cfaf_n.jpg

Needs a dress and handbag for Semper ;)

"I find your lack of Dark Angels disturbing...."

14026616359_c840e79d39_b.jpg

Edit - Btw, were pre-heresy DA TDA black or were they already bone-white? Or pink?

OK, first of all forte go to the corner and stay silent while wearing Augustus' multi colour hat. (You Slaaneshi lot, I don't know what to do with you). 

Then I have to say a huge thanks to Kilofix! This is indeed a great honour! :blush:

The mini is a fantastic choice of parts and the pose is totally unique! :woot:

The pre Heresy DA colours are a bit of a debate... There is the obvious all-black panoply with white markings as depicted in the Index Astartes. There is the alternative of red markings as was depicted in the decoration banners in some FW events. As contrasting colours there is also green shoulder pad that means Calibanite decent (forget which one now) and in the cover of the Descent of Angels there is a depiction of white shoulder-pads as a contrasting colour.

So yeah, predominantly black but contrasts in red, white or green are acceptable... Of course when FW comes around to depict DA I except a VERY large amount of spot colours and marking to reflect the convoluted internal structure of the First Legion.

Again thank you Kilofix - you don't need to send anything - just building it is honour enough. (but if you do I'll give you... dunno... 20k points bonus?)

Ha! I can paint black shcemes too! teehee.gif

Not sure if I'm going to clean him up a little more or weather him instead.

Semper send me a PM and I'll get him to you.

14027774757_ed61789b20_b.jpg

14211930272_a5e2f906ee_z.jpg

14027728750_b6c95193e6_z.jpg

14214386035_443ee8358b_z.jpg

Nobodys noticed yet that for some reason I had a DA decal lying around. Wait.... did I say that out loud?

And I was out of likes :cry:

Excellent work kilofix, that was an extremely noble thing to do, to bad we have to maul the rest of the DA when we win this year.

Speaking of Dark Angels, our fellow traitors have given us a great idea for a new event: THE DAEMONIC PACT

gallery_29004_9303_633928.png

So followers of chaos please stop by our forum tomorrow and sign up for our new event. Details will be release tomorrow!!!!

Archived