+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

So... what did Semper do with that Terminator?

I'm not sure but the Alpha Legionnaire inside is plotting something.

Update #1 for my Third Vow

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/278362-night-lords-project-96th-company-e-tenebrae-lux-vow/page-5?do=findComment&comment=3698865

Consist of my Ahramin the Fallen, One of my Warpsmiths, my Wolf Chaos Lord, and Squad of Wolf Chosen

Which leaves me with just my other Warpsmith, Squad of Traitor Raven Guards, Squad of Blood Angels, and Black Templars left for my Third Vow...

And I am off the next two days...might do a 4k forth vow...just because I have that many models and I need to paint them

Might Add this guy as a Warhound Titan if its cool with you Captain

BiuSKBfCEAAgTfu.jpg

OK, let's see:

@ Akylas: Fixed! thumbsup.gif Sorry for the mix up! smile.png

@ Rayray: Welcome back to the ETL! A pleasure to see you again! Good luck mate! thumbsup.gif

@ incinerator and Kilofix: I got him! biggrin.png He will soon make an appearence with his new buddies... Watch this space! Again thank you Kilofix- it's a great honour for me!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

MyDaemonCallista answers the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vows to complete 

3 chaos spawn + mark of tzeentch @ 102 pts

3 chaos spawn + mark of tzeentch @ 102 pts

1 squad of 7 thousand sons + chaos rhino + havoc launcher @ 243 pts

1 squad of 7 thousand sons + chaos rhino + havoc launcher + extra armour @ 253 pts

1 chaos predator + twin-linked lascannon + 2 sponson lascannons @ 140 pts

1 aegis defence lines + quad gun @ 100 pts

from Codex: Chaos Space Marines, of total value 940 points, on or before August 1st. Success will bring eternal glory to the Ghosts of Tizca, Thousand Sons and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

I can imagine its feet rapidly twitching like the ED209 when it got destroyed in RC1.

Update #1 for my Third Vow

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/278362-night-lords-project-96th-company-e-tenebrae-lux-vow/page-5?do=findComment&comment=3698865

Consist of my Ahramin the Fallen, One of my Warpsmiths, my Wolf Chaos Lord, and Squad of Wolf Chosen

Which leaves me with just my other Warpsmith, Squad of Traitor Raven Guards, Squad of Blood Angels, and Black Templars left for my Third Vow...

And I am off the next two days...might do a 4k forth vow...just because I have that many models and I need to paint them

BiuSKBfCEAAgTfu.jpg

My friend has three o those guys and he uses them as knights. That might be more reasonable than a warhound as hounds have waaaayyyyy more detail to them.

Haha no. Dark Angels. Iconography doesn't give it away?

Honestly I thought the drker green was what screamed Dark Angels. O_o

Lack of flames did it for me msn-wink.gif

Inability to accept it was what drove my guess...

Only back for this, Captain Semper. If all goes well, the vow is simply a foot in the door vow.

One step at the time... Really, I think you'll like the environment here... biggrin.png

My friend has three o those guys and he uses them as knights. That might be more reasonable than a warhound as hounds have waaaayyyyy more detail to them.

Well this is was my initial reaction: a 50% penalty. That brings close to Knight points. Deal?

I love the alternative titan models, and I agree that it should be worth 3 knights. Too bad I never jumped on that kickstarter half a decade ago for that one line sad.png.

It requires a bit of daemonic possession-love.....Too plain....

I love the alternative titan models, and I agree that it should be worth 3 knights. Too bad I never jumped on that kickstarter half a decade ago for that one line sad.png.

It requires a bit of daemonic possession-love.....Too plain....

Yeah it does. chains and spikes!

WElcome MyDaemonCallista!! That's a very nice vow there. Good luck man!

Warhound Base finished (link is to WIP thread with more pics)

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Night%20Lords%20WIP/WP_20140528_017_zps1584debb.jpg

Wow, those monitor cracks look really good. I'm a bit suprised you didn't color the buttons.

Archived