+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

@Forte: As we say in the Netherlands: "the monkey comes out of the sleeve" (which means: the truth is revealed). whistlingW.gif

I have two sleeves ;)

The Motivation Vow

The motivation vow is a vow made by any Chaotic Frater to push another ETL III Chaos participant to include something in his next vow, that said Frater has already hinted at to include. The Frater making the vow must vow to include something unplanned in his/her next vow to motivate the targeted Frater.

Vows must follow the following format (font size 18 in bold) and be in a suitably flashy colour :

If [name target Frater] makes a [number] vow which includes the promised [unit],

I vow to include an [unit] in my [number] vow.

There is no banner for this vow, as it is merely meant to further boost Chaotic productivity.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So here is mine.

If Forte makes a second vow which includes the promised Stormsword,

I vow to include an OOP metal Keeper of Secrets to repaint in my fifth and final vow.

So Forte, two motivations in this one: 1. to finish your first vow quickly because if you don't you'll make me have to wait for you and 2. to include the stormsword.

thumbsup.gif You'll thank me on August 1st.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Night%20Lords%20WIP/WP_20140619_0041_zpsbe00fcad.jpg

So here is mine.

If Forte makes a second vow which includes the promised Stormsword,

I will include an OOP metal Keeper of Secrets to repaint in my fifth and final vow.

So Forte, two motivations in this one: 1. to finish your first vow quickly because if you don't you'll make me have to wait for you and 2. to include the stormsword.

thumbsup.gif You'll thank me on August 1st.

No pressure then http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Angels_and_Demons/arrows-0057.gif

Good idea too.

Overall, does the faction as a whole feel good about being able to meet our Vows?

To risk disfavor with the ruinous powers and punishment for not meeting the vow?  To live the horror of bearing the badge of the oath breaker for a year?  That way lies madness!

I am far behind the goals I had for this ETL but I do have a path to complete my first vow and meet (or exceed) my soul vow.  It will not be easy as I am going to be traveling internationally for work.  I may have to burn vacation time and bunker down in late July.  This is a step I am willing to take however...   

So guesss who got some models smile.png

Edit: censored.gif photobucket and cellphones.

What did you get? :)

5 DV chosen, 4 marines with meltaguns, two bags of mutation and possessed arms, 2 helbrutes, a oop chaos dread, with my severely oop genestealer patriarch.

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac116/incinerator950/Mobile%20Uploads/tmp_7244-20140619_111749-1001905890_zpsb6c3bd8a.jpg

If anybody completes their first vow,

I will include a unit of Khornate Raptors in my third vow.

Bit of a reword, but we have a lot of people with a single vow outstanding and I figured I'd give them a collective kick up the backside. Obviously, if the next completion of a 1st vow is three hours before the deadline then no way no how, but if I've got at least two days I'll stick the 3rd vow in.

Dragonlover

gallery_29004_9303_376881.png

gallery_29004_9703_78134.png

Simply post the quote below and make sure by the time the ETLIII has ended that you have completed double your original vow.

Lets show those deluded corpse followers the true power of Chaos!

I offer my soul to the Gods of Chaos right now!

By the time the E Tenebrae Lux challenge ends on August 1st I will double the points I have pledged in my first oath and crush the dogs of the Imperium!

Current Vows made
med_gallery_29004_6198_42457.jpg

And another look at what you will gain.

THIS IS ONLY TO BE USED WHEN THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN MET:

1. THE ETL HAS FINISHED

2. YOU DOUBLED THE POINTS VALUE OF YOUR ORIGINAL VOW

3. YOU COMPLETED ALL VOWS MADE

gallery_29004_9303_5600.png
(Ignore how the tag looks on a mobile browser. The background is transparent.)

And there may be something for those who displease the Gods!

I'm working on it, but have only ever painted three vehicles, so the heldrake is taking WAY TOO LONG! But I am thinking of doing a vow to each of the big four after I finish it (small vows, but even at 100-200pts each that will still merit 500-1000 points FOR CHAOS and FOR THE FOUR!!!)

I was going to take a small break before starting vow 2 but the enthusiasm here is getting to me (that and receiving 3 warhammer related packages within the span of a day :D ). I've got my Cypher and Chosen together. I should be priming them tomorrow and painting by Sunday night.

Without further ado here's Cypher:

gallery_62370_9693_35877.jpg

And his friends:

gallery_62370_9693_79880.jpg

Just realized arizona is actually painting more than me. I can't have this. The chosen of chaos will not take second to some loyalist scum. It's time to kick in the afterburner and get this vow done and find another 10k to paint.

But yours are painted 

haha, 

Chaos is beauty and friendship afterall.

and dancing

Do me a favour, if a 1st vow comes in and I haven't revowed within a day or so, PM me? Going to a festival in a couple of weeks and might miss it in the catchup.

Dragonlover

better be bloodstock

Archived