Is this one of the Alpha Legion corvus helms? Really like the sinister look of it.

Sure is! i didnt really like it for my AL but loved it for these guys

I'm thinking of using it on an Apothecary, I think it has an almost plague-doctor kind of vibe about it.

The headhunter torsos could be fancier, but I think some highlighting on the scales could really make them pop. I really like the Kromlech legs on them, too, better than the MkV idea I had in mind. Going to have to explore that website a bit more.

It's a shame you're building them as is with combi-bolters though, they are so terrible!

The headhunter torsos could be fancier, but I think some highlighting on the scales could really make them pop. I really like the Kromlech legs on them, too, better than the MkV idea I had in mind. Going to have to explore that website a bit more.

It's a shame you're building them as is with combi-bolters though, they are so terrible!

I already have seekers built up, and as rarely as I play I thought the combi bolters look so bad ass it wa shuts too hard to pass up. I might use them as vets or regular troops. I did it more from the hobby aspect of it

I already have seekers built up, and as rarely as I play I thought the combi bolters look so bad ass it wa shuts too hard to pass up. I might use them as vets or regular troops. I did it more from the hobby aspect of it

That's the best reason to do anything at all!  I love the combi-bolters too, I'm thinking if I build a Rewards of Treason Tyrant squad, I'd give them the combis. I think it would be perfectly acceptable to use them to represent sniper veterans.  By the way, did your recipe get deleted?  I swear I've scoured all 23 pages of this epic thread twice now and I can't find your second formula for the blue (your first formula for the green I may steal for my Sons of Horus!).

• 2 weeks later...

That's the best reason to do anything at all!  I love the combi-bolters too, I'm thinking if I build a Rewards of Treason Tyrant squad, I'd give them the combis. I think it would be perfectly acceptable to use them to represent sniper veterans.  By the way, did your recipe get deleted?  I swear I've scoured all 23 pages of this epic thread twice now and I can't find your second formula for the blue (your first formula for the green I may steal for my Sons of Horus!).

Sooooooo been away for a while.....i ran out of blue paint......go figure. Everything just got in. Should be wrapping up my headhunters this weekend. Also i will be trying out schemes for the Effrit stealth squad!(i think it will end horribly haha)

@terminus i belive it is on page 15!

Pictures soon to come!

So my next order as it stands consists of.... anew Dynat (since im selling my old one) a Spartan, AL land raider doors, i will be adding 10 of the new volkites when they are released. And i want to add something else to get to the 250 pound mark. I LOVE the LR with the assault cannon thing and Volkites. I have a few questions.

1) is it any good?

2) is it even legal in HH?

3) how is it to build?

Edited by betrayer41

Could be a bit cleaner in execution but actual colors I like a lot.

I think the main issue I have is that the Scales on the Chest look like they're caked with soot instead of being painted black. Its especially evident on the "beak" of the helmet.