Just something small for now I will have an in depth post later. A lot going on about to finish all 4 dreads. There is my redone command said back there. Finishing a ten man tac squad. Also about to start on 40 bases including 3 dread bases and a leviathan bases. I should have all this finished just in time for my dark furies and Raven guard to arrive! Sooooo much going on haha.

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy123/wareagle411/3B861C54-2D01-40A4-9783-B5314E65CD2C_zpsm41uw8tg.jpg

I am a dreadhead and I approve this message.

Edited by Charlo

Thnak ya blade! much appreciated!

What do you guys think of the blades? I don't know how i am feeling about the one on his left hand, the single longer one.....seems.....off

I agree, especially on the back of his hand. Maybe beneath, in the same position a chainfist would be?

That metallic turquoise color is very sexy, along with the resin love you have in this army. Were it not for the "the alpha legion did it" shenanigans with gw/fw, I'd almost be tempted from my red army.

That metallic turquoise color is very sexy, along with the resin love you have in this army. Were it not for the "the alpha legion did it" shenanigans with gw/fw, I'd almost be tempted from my red army.

Haha thanks I really appreciate it but who says your red army aren't really blue in disguise

oh my gosh how have i only just found this thread.... HOW DO YOU DO YOUR BLUE~>>~>~!" SKFL JF:KJAHFKAS:FS ....

sorry i just had a mini stroke at how awesome that is!

Page 15 is a Step by Step Tutorial. :wink:

I was just about to post that but didn't know what page it was on, thanks! haha feel free to message me with an questions!

Quick update, it's been a while due to the fact the I'm working on 80+ bases I need to get those finished before I can finish models.

But here is my apothecary

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy123/wareagle411/4CBF5108-84C8-4B5A-B67C-A30F54F206A7_zpsgw7h5t45.jpg

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy123/wareagle411/600D1B22-978D-4FBA-873B-3F2D62924402_zpsyt6zx6aq.jpg

That white doh!!! He looks ripe for an IF bolt round to the head... I kid I kid. Great looking mini though.

Dying to see what that Khârn conversion will be. I'm thinking dark fury turned Alpha.....?

That is correct, if my FW ever arrives i can finish him up. This is my biggest FW order yet and it is still MIA. i am going to magnetize a Dark Furry pack and a regular pack for him. 

Amazing, The bases look great and are bringing the force together nicely! The Dynat/Enkomi/Wraithblade kitbash is very nice :)

The Alpha Legion contemptor design is already amazing on its own, but you make it look even better (though I agree the blue of the left contemptor's head and two arms is different from the rest).

Love the bases too. And the apothecary. That's a recon marine's helmet, right?

Yes! that is in fact a recon marine helmet. Haha a little kitbashing i threw together. The arms are magnetized and the heads aren't glued in so i am think ill be pulling those apart soon and giving them the same blue as the rest of the army or possibly black not quite sure yet.

The thing about this army is you will see alot of different blues depending on the light and angle of the model.

But in the case of the dreads army and head.......they are just wrong haha

Edited by betrayer41