Blood Angels and Battlescribe

tsijben

Did you tell battlescribe that you are building an army of 1000 pts or more? You can have one relic of the armoury per 1000 points IIRC.

I set my points limit at 1500 when setting up to build the army. is there another setting to tell BS further what points level im playing too?

Well, what the....

Maybe I'm condemned to constantly see that error... It's the only one I get that persists.

After my game today I'm going to try completely uninstalling it and removing all data and try installing it again.

It doesn't pop up when I don't select a model to be my Warlord, but as soon as I do that error appears in the report...

• 3 weeks later...

Well, what the....

Maybe I'm condemned to constantly see that error... It's the only one I get that persists.

After my game today I'm going to try completely uninstalling it and removing all data and try installing it again.

It doesn't pop up when I don't select a model to be my Warlord, but as soon as I do that error appears in the report...

I'm getting this now too. If I don't check Warlord in one of my HQs it's fine, but if I DO select someone to be Warlord I get the error saying I have too many selections from Relic of the Armoury (even if I only have one).

I've never had any of these errors you are talking about. My phone is an LGG4.

However, I have noticed since buying and playing a Dredeo Dreadnought in my list that, the options and rules for the Plasma Cannonade are missing from the Dredeo entry. you only have the option for the missles and the autocannon battery. The Download PDF rules for the 40k version clearly have both weapon options listed. So, if that option could be added I would be so happy.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Power and Force Weapons are not differentiated by type (sword, axe, staff/maul) whereas combi-weapons are. Could you please give us separate melee options with power/force?

For that reason such characters also lack the weapon profiles for their specific weapons, if profiles are shown. It's weird that a captain with a lightning claw and storm bolter is displayed correctly whereas a captain with a power weapon and a bolt pistol gets all three power weapon profiles and a librarian with force weapon and bolt pistol gets no melee profile at all. Combi-weapons show up as if the model had one bolter and one other weapon.

Other than that the file seems to work perfectly, thanks and keep up the good work.

• 6 months later...

For what it's worth:

~ Relic blades can't be taken by Sanguinary Priests

~ The Leviathan Dreadnought needs adding please.

I've given up having new FW things added to a BA specific List. I just add a General Space Marine Unbound Detachment as an ally force to my BA roster, seems to work.

I've given up having new FW things added to a BA specific List. I just add a General Space Marine Unbound Detachment as an ally force to my BA roster, seems to work.

There is no unbound detachment. The whole army is unbound or it is not. An unbound army means you have not detachments at all, except formations. So if you just add an SM Leviathan, you will lose the benefits of a CAD, BSF, FTSF etc.

Anyway all this naysaying is unnecessary, because the leviathan dreadnought is already available to BA. So yes, it should be added to the battlescribe files

Quixus, he was referring to Battlescribe and how you have to fiddle it to get the bits you need when making a list.

As an example, Battlescribe makes you take a Fortification Detachment to get Fortifications. Of course, there's no such thing, but that's what you have to do.

Quixus, he was referring to Battlescribe and how you have to fiddle it to get the bits you need when making a list.

As an example, Battlescribe makes you take a Fortification Detachment to get Fortifications. Of course, there's no such thing, but that's what you have to do.

What he Said. :biggrin.:

• 5 months later...

How does one tamper with battlescribe? That is right up my alley if I can figure it out.

Well, tsijben mentioned something about Github on the first page but other than that, I haven't the foggiest. Have you checked the Battelscribe pages online? Could have sworn I saw something but it was ages ago...

:laugh.: have you ever looked at the code for a Battlescribe file?

http://www.battlescribe.net/help-catalogueeditor.html

This is how you edit/create data files from what I've read. Still working on how to use it effectively, but I've made progress this time around at least.

Edited by NTaW

Well, I figured editing out. If anyone feels like sharing the contents of the book in English with me I'll get it done. Otherwise this is wholly pending me finding a download of the book or waiting "X" months until I buy the book myself (which is not a promise that it will happen at all).

EDIT: Any help would speed things up.

Finished:

-DC Chaplain

-Relics of the Lost

-Golden Host

-Orbital Intervention Force

-Devastator and Assault updates

Have:

-Vehicle squadrons

-super formation bonuses and compositions (can't do these until I have Formations complete)

-Lucifer Armoured Task Force

Need:

-10th Co. Ambush Force

-DC Strike Force

-Battle Demi-Company

-Chapter Ancients

-Archangels Demi-Company

-Stormraven Squadron

-Terminator Captain

...I think that's it?

Edited by NTaW

I'll try and share as much as I can in the post.

Angels blade strike force

0-5 command

1+ core

1+ auxiliary

Command

Golden host- the sanguinor or Dante and 2-5 units of sanguinary guard

Leaders of the angelic host- 1 of terminator captain, captain, tycho, librarian,Mephiston,sanguinary priest, corbulo, 0-1 command squad, 0-1 storm raven gunship

Chapter ancients- 3-5 librarian dread,dread,furioso dread

Core

Battle Demi company- 1 captain or Chaplin,3 tactical squads, 1 assault squad/bike squad/attack bike squad or land speeder, 1 devistator squad, 1 dread(normal only)

If you take a captain mandatory command squad, if you take a chaplain mandatory furioso dread

Archangels Demi company- 1 terminator captain, 2 furioso's, 5 units chosen from terms,term assault squads, vanguard vets, stearnguard

Auxiliary

Archangels orbital intervention force- 3 terminator or terminator assault squads in any Oder

10th company ambush force- 3-5 units chosen in any combination from scouts, scout bikes (bikes must take cluster mines)

Death company strike force- 1 death company Chaplin, 3 death company squads, 1-3 death company dreads ( death company squads can take storm Ravens as dedicated transports)

Lucifer armoured task force- 3-5 units of Baal pred,pred and 1-3 units of lander raider of crusader redeemer or standard

Storm Raven squad- 2-4 storm Ravens

Rapid assault force- 1-3 units of assault squad, bike squad, attack bike squad, land speeder (any combination)

Fire support force- 1-3 devastator squads, vindicator, whirlwind

Lost brotherhood strike force

1 command

1+ core

0-5 auxiliary

Command

Death company command- 1-3 of astorath, lemartes, death company chaplain

Core

Death company strike force

Auxiliary

Archangels orbital interventation force, 10th company support, lucifer armoured task force, storm Raven squadron, rapid assault force

Death company relics

The reliquary armour 6mb 2+ save adamantium will and crusader

The guardians blade 6mb strength user ap2 armour bane, master crafted, two handed

The blood shard 6mb counter attack model only

Baals vengeance 4mb strength X ap6 pistol poison 4+ template

Fyrestorm 5mb range 12 strength 8 pages 1 pistol, melta, master crafted

The gilded croziers 5mb strength +2 ap3 Melee, concussive, master crafted

Edit: sorry about my grammar and spelling it's very poor and yes English is my first language, also haven't checked for auto corrects

Edited by Silverson

As much as I appreciate the copy/paste effort Silverson I'm not one to spend hours doing data entry based on hearsay. I know most of the rules offhand because of this Forum and my time on the internet following the release but I'm only entering rules based of pictures or a digit edition of the book. I have compiled the list of what I have, but if anyone could add to that it would be great. Otherwise this release will be pending me finding the images online or 'one day' actually buying the book.

Save your praise Lemartez, I have a long way to go if no one steps forward with more hoarded leaks as my time on a daily basis is pretty random and I tend to move from task to task on a whim with regard to this hobby. What lists I'm using from the supplement are already made and rewritten nicely on paper (and were moments after the DC stuff was spoiled :lol:), I'd rather spend my time painting than data editing or sifting the internet for pictures that may or may not exist to be sure.

As an update I started working on vehicle squadrons before I left for work. I expect them to be a lot more detailed than what I've yet done. Not quite as easy as just resetting squad min/max sizes, the whole entry needs redoing for each vehicle option.