Seeking Volunteers

Yeah, I was thinking of putting an =][= tattoo on his forehead.

I'm going to see if I can saw the backpack thing off the penitent psyker and how it looks strapped to this guy, with a couple wires attached to his head.

For people volunteering -- you have to give me some ideas on how you'd like to be represented/what conversions I should make to customize.

• 2 months later...

Ok, here's Bionicman the Crusader built -- will start painting him this weekend. Elmo and Cadet Commissar WarriorFish should be built tonight.

med_gallery_66537_9465_232599.jpg

med_gallery_66537_9465_53237.jpg

Love it! :) Looks like a battle harded fellow - that face reminds me of that Sgt. Barnes in "Platoon".

Kilofix has the honour of being the next modeled:

med_gallery_66537_9465_250471.jpg

What do you guys think? Does he need something more? It's barely a conversion at this point with just a scroll from the Space Marine command box added, yet I don't know what else I could add. He does look the part of a penitent psyker I think. I'm considering trying to hack the backpack thing off the pewter penitent psyker model (which I don't really like) but am wondering if that might make the model too busy and he looks nicely understated as-is?

I welcome your C&C especially from Kilofix.

I like it understated as it is. Maybe some 'glowy' effects during painting. Or bleeding, either way.

Archived