• 1 year later...

The bikers look promising.

Thank you thank you, Bjorn!

------------------------

Another update on my Deathwatch army - my Deahwatch Watch Captains! I started with two captains that I increased into 5 sicne they're SO much fun to make.

One thunderhammer & Stormbolter armed Terminator Captain, then I have a scratchbuilt converted Captain Artemis standing on an ork skull and he is still a WIP since he is missing his Halo and the tube connecting his promethium tank on his backpack to the combiflamer.

After that is an Stalker Bolter Primaris Capn and I might give him a sheated powersword from the Black Templars sprue since it would fit his stature, he will accompany my Stalker-bolter unit of 5 men and one rocket launcher and/or terminator with cyclone missile launcher. Then there is the Captain with a highly converted relic-boltpistol and lightning claw which I might switch to a powerfist (his boltpistol hand is magnetized so he can have other weapons). At last there is the Blackshield captain hiding his face behind a Stormcast mask carrying a Xenophase sword and a magnetized arm that can have any type of weapon or shield.

All I need is some more shoulderpads and they're pretty much done!

I hope you like these!

XCslPTF.jpg

Archived