Very unlikely yeah. I'm sure it only tells the final moments before the Warpstorm swallows Leviathan and Guilliman arrives with the Primaris and as far as we know Dante was still alive then. ^^

Very unlikely yeah. I'm sure it only tells the final moments before the Warpstorm swallows Leviathan and Guilliman arrives with the Primaris and as far as we know Dante was still alive then. ^^

I hope that Guy Haley have been given the liberty by GW, and has got the clarity of mind, to stop the Devastation of Baal scenario at this point.

It would leave the whole Primaris/Roboute scenario aside, to fully focus on the Blood Angels VS Tyranids. Plus, it would open the way for another Novel, that would focus on the "second battle" and the aftermath, with all the Primaris/Roboute thingy.

Also, given the sheer size of the Devastation of Baal, it allow for a galaxy of short stories for Blood Angels and Successors, and even specific Novels on other characters (Mephiston/Corbulo/Astorath...etc) or the Flesh Tearers (Gabriel Seth).

With Devastation of Baal slated for November release, think we'll see the Codex then too? :biggrin.:

Hope Devastation of Ball is not an excuse to get rid of unique BA units/miniatures and replace them with primaris versions... 

With Devastation of Baal slated for November release, think we'll see the Codex then too? :biggrin.:

Hope Devastation of Ball is not an excuse to get rid of unique BA units/miniatures and replace them with primaris versions...

Unlikely. Not even Grey Knights get their own Primaris versions. If BA ever see unique Primaris versions we'll likely have to wait for a later second release wave.

Unlikely. Not even Grey Knights get their own Primaris versions. If BA ever see unique Primaris versions we'll likely have to wait for a later second release wave.

to be fair, whilst I agree we wont see any unique BA primaris (beyond an upgrade sprue) any time soon, your reasoning is flawed on why.

There are fluff reasons (for now) for there not being primaris grey knights - community people said there arent enough psykers amongst the primaris.

I dont think we'll see any unique primaris simply because I don't see GW favouring us with something like that soon, they'll put their focus on churning out codexes without miniature releases with a few notable exceptions IMO.

Due to the new approach of "rules in the box" they can easily release miniatures for any army they like, whenever they like.

That explanation really only sounds like a bad excuse from GW tho. Grey Knights shouldn't have any problems to create Primaris from their usual recruits.

And even with that bad excuse you could say the same for BA units. There simply aren't enough Primaris who've shown signs of the Red Thirst/Black Rage yet. :rolleyes:

BA will get devastated and the legion will be reduced to a score of half strength companies.

Then Guilliman will cross the Warp Rift along with tens of thousands of Primaris BA who will defeat the Tyranids effortlessly.

Then we will all rush out and buy Primaris models.

You heard it here first.

BA will get devastated and the legion will be reduced to a score of half strength companies.

Then Guilliman will cross the Warp Rift along with tens of thousands of Primaris BA who will defeat the Tyranids effortlessly.

You heard it here first.

We already know that that's not quite how it happened tho. Please contain your negativity, we all know that GW is abusing Guilliman as saviour of the galaxy at the moment. High time to see another loyal Primarch arrive so they can split their attention since it's apparently impossible for a non-primarch character to compete with Guilliman. ^^

There simply aren't enough Primaris who've shown signs of the Red Thirst/Black Rage yet.

Except Cawl specifically told Guilliman in "Dark Imperium" that he hasn't removed those traits from the blood angels.

You heard it here first.

Guilty as charged! I have bought many primaris models :rolleyes::teehee:

There simply aren't enough Primaris who've shown signs of the Red Thirst/Black Rage yet.

Except Cawl specifically told Guilliman in "Dark Imperium" that he hasn't removed those traits from the blood angels.

Not having them removed != showing the signs. That wasn't the point of my post anyway so it's moot discussing about that specific thing lol

Edited by sfPanzer

I have a bucket of stuff awaiting painting but I have nearly finished my 15 Death Company. Next up will be my Storm Raven plus finishing off my 2 "Red Angels" Stormtalons so I can field a field an Air Wing detachment. :biggrin.:

I hope it is. Death Company Primaris marines please.

Played today only two ba units in an admech army. The firaptor and the leviathan.

Fireraptor helped to destroy some genestealers and finished one chimera with its missiles. The Leviathan damaged the chimera with the grav flux. 5 damage per wound is ridiculous! After that turn he damaged pask with 10 damage and destroyed the other russ in one combat round! After that he got shot and charged by a baneblade but survived even this and got him 4 wounds with his drill. Sadly he wiffed the rest of his attacks in the next round. the baneblade drove next round out of cc and shot him to the moon. ^^

Admech lost despite the help of the bloodies.

The Genestealercult had to much firepower with the corrupted guard utilitys.

Pics can be found here Ad Mech vs Genestealercult https://imgur.com/gallery/AfYak

Edited by Riot Earp

Played 2v2 yesterday, Tau and jet bike Eldar vs WE and my BA (ultimate heresy)

I used all my assault marines as company vets so had multiple 5 man units deep striking with special weapons and charging. Also in true FLG style i jumped dante up the board with a pair of assbacks with sternguard in them

We tabled them turn 3 which i felt bad about

Watched Khârn eat his way through all the Tau and I'm not sure if even dante could stop him in 1v1

What are people's thoughts on Defenders of Humanity or whatever it's called? Objective Secured in old money.

Space Marines have it – do Grey Knights and will we??

It will be a huge deal because by default the player with the most models near the objective claims it, but with Defenders you could have 30 Ork Boyz in range and a single Space Marine would still hold it...

I think most marines will. As they will be smaller armies and hordes are the winners this edition in terms of mechanics.

Considering all codex marines have it on top of chapter tactics, it would be silly if we didn't.