Got a new phone with a way better camera and now all my pics are too big to upload here. Any suggestions?

Resize them via paint or whatever? Lots of ways lol

Alternatively if you upload them on imgur you can link a smaller thumbnail instead of the original sized picture.

What I used to do with paint was a 50% resize and then a 75% resize. usually it was just right to be uploaded to photobucket.

btw, :cuss photobucket.

I take photos on my iPhone. I then send them via e-mail to my personal e-mail by using the "mail" app or whatever for iPhone. The app that comes installed.

When I send it this way it asks me what size I want to e-mail the photos. I never choose actual size I always choose "large". The other options are medium, small.

Anyway, when choosing to e-mail the photos this way it also shows me the file size, so I know how big the total will be. 

I take photos on my iPhone. I then send them via e-mail to my personal e-mail by using the "mail" app or whatever for iPhone. The app that comes installed.

When I send it this way it asks me what size I want to e-mail the photos. I never choose actual size I always choose "large". The other options are medium, small.

Anyway, when choosing to e-mail the photos this way it also shows me the file size, so I know how big the total will be.

This is exactly what I do but you worded it a lot better than me, @sfpanzer see it not so bad :)

Edited by Silverson

Base coating looks good, man, but 2 things I'd recommend;

-add a shade to your gold, agrax earthshade or seraphim sepia are both very good.

-thin your paints

Thanks for the feedback!

I got some bits on ebay, the blood angels and blood ravens minis from Deathwatch Overkill. Both of those got partially assembled, and had their hands drilled for magnets so I can swap weapons around. I'm going to take the jump pack from Delassio and put it on the librarian, and I've got an old metal jump pack for Delassio. Delassio is probably going to be used as a company ancient.

gallery_18562_14281_22642.jpg

gallery_18562_14281_37222.jpg

More work on my first two hero bases as well.

gallery_18562_14281_179506.jpeg

gallery_18562_14281_37790.jpg

In an ongoing effort to convert our special characters using primaris models, I present "not" Chief Librarian Mephiston converted from a Gravis Captain.28576284_1924627730911930_32365085805468

Considering having a go at a scenic base, make him throwing a blood lance.

Yes, it's the original blade from the metal mephy I've had kicking around forever. Thanks guys, the space wolf head really channels his father's father! I didn't realize until I started on the gold. I may have gotten ahead of myself starting painting. No skull on the right shoulder and I kind of feel like I should alter the cape a bit.

Played a couple games today. 1850 points vs Tyranids. 1250 points vs Imperium/Inquisition.

Got tabled bottom of turn 3 against the Tyranids. 4-5 hive tyrants, 2-3 crones, and a bunch of termagants. He got first turn and his hive tyrants wrecked me pretty good. My Captain smash didn't do much except fail a 2+ and two 3+ saves. I just didn't have the firepower to bring his things down.

Game against the Inquisition went to turn 5. I lost by 1 point. It was a close, hard fought game. A lot of fun. If it had gone on another turn, I would almost definitely have won. 

I'm still getting some hands-on experience with the codex. Haven't had too many games yet. And 1850 has been the highest points I've played with since the codex. 

I'm legitly jealous. All those awesomely painted Astraeus tempt me really hard to save up money to buy one myself despite me hating with huge resin models and thinking it's way too expensive money-wise.