The Redemptor is not just the closest in size, fluff wise the Warsuit IS a Redemptor just with less armour plates and a living Marine as pilote. ^^

....which makes it easier to hide.

I love wh40k.

Eldar warrior A: "Hold up...is that an Astartes dreadnought right outside our lines?"

Eldar warrior B: "Sure looks like one...let's check it out...."

Eldar warrior A: "Oh nevermind. False alarm. It doesn't have all its armor plating. Those idiots must have accidentally dropped one here before it was fully assembled!"

Eldar warrior B: "Stupid mon-keigh! How typical of them to leave half-built dreadnoughts right in front of their foes! "

The Redemptor is not just the closest in size, fluff wise the Warsuit IS a Redemptor just with less armour plates and a living Marine as pilote. ^^

I love wh40k.

Eldar warrior A: "Hold up...is that an Astartes dreadnought right outside our lines?"

Eldar warrior A: "Oh nevermind. False alarm. It doesn't have all its armor plating. Those idiots must have accidentally dropped one here before it was fully assembled!"

Eldar warrior B: "Stupid mon-keigh! How typical of them to leave half-built dreadnoughts right in front of their foes! "

Which is part of the reason why I don't like it fluff-wise. :P

I love wh40k.

We've had infiltrating scout motorbikes since 3rd ed :happy.: Maybe it gets grav-chuted in like a modern airborne assault vehicle? That makes more sense. 

Quick fluff-question for all those familiar with C:SM. Are veteran Intercessors more like company veterans and would therefore bear the blood drop of their respective company on their shoulders or would they be part of the first company and thus have the skull insignia as company markings?

Quick fluff-question for all those familiar with C:SM. Are veteran Intercessors more like company veterans and would therefore bear the blood drop of their respective company on their shoulders or would they be part of the first company and thus have the skull insignia as company markings?

Hopefully there will be a painted example in blood of baal, if not just ask warhammer 40k FB page.

Previously, a veteran sergeant could be apart any company. Company veterans are usually those that are apart of the Captain's inner circle. His war council if it were. You could essentially do either. Company veterans are now 2~5 models. You could easily have them represent the captain's war council and give them their blood drop//fancy shoulder pad. OR you could simply do first company veterans as part of an Ad-hoc company during battle.

Ad-hoc companies are how Astartes used to fight, having 'x' units from 6th ~ 10th and then having majority of squads from the company. As recently as the Angels Blade campaign book we saw the first, second, and fifth fight together with Alphael having his command veterans fight alongside him while the 1st company fought alongside both he, and Karlaen.

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten

Company Veterans are sadly imo slowly being removed from the current edition following the disappearance of the command squad. So I would assume Veteran Intercessors is the way for putting Primaris into the 1st Company.

The above is why I'm veering away from BA toward a successor. So much confusion with helmet paint schemes.

But there's nothing confusing about the helmet paint schemes? :huh.:

Company Veterans are sadly imo slowly being removed from the current edition following the disappearance of the command squad. So I would assume Veteran Intercessors is the way for putting Primaris into the 1st Company.

Really feel there should be a primaris version of company veterans honestly. Purely because unless you're an ultra marine player, there is no other way to get a proper bodyguard unit.