IA13: Dedicated Transport Dreadclaws, and More!

Lexington

No, its the same reply. What I'm talking about is using multiple individual Predators, and simply having them act in concert, like a squadron. Each individual Predator is still just one Predator. You just make them work together. Like a squadron.

We just got our club copy, I'm finally able to look over the rules later today.

Thevrapier does look good, I and others mentioned it but the stand outs for me are the budget quad launchers and the expensive Spartan. Medusa seige carriage is nice unit, I've used it in the AM every game I can.

I'm seriously happy there's more reasons to take a warpsmith, a gorgeous model and quite versatile too.

I plan on using meduas, very nice firepower to add to CSM using R&H as allies. 

However it really bothers me that they couldn't print stats for weapons like the Medusa in the book. I mean really? No way I'm going to go and buy the AM codex because I need the stats for 4-5 weapons. 

Yes, I'm adding 2 for my EC warband. Seems pretty versatile, great shooting options for the occasionally perfect shooting phase opportunities and would look awesome on the table.

A little pricey if not using the spec rules IMO, and then it gets a little risky, but proper placement should see you through a casual game.

Got mine yesterday, not really experienced enough to comment on rules being good or bad, but I've got to say, the artwork and fluff are fantastic. I especially love the image of the Fire Raptors strafing Land raiders, so cool. Also, the excerpts from the Inquisitor presenting all this detailed, pertinent information to the Imperial government just getting chucked out the window and the Inquisitor in question getting purged is hilarious.

Yes, I'm adding 2 for my EC warband. Seems pretty versatile, great shooting options for the occasionally perfect shooting phase opportunities and would look awesome on the table.

A little pricey if not using the spec rules IMO, and then it gets a little risky, but proper placement should see you through a casual game.

I'm going to be using a Nurgle dedicated Infernus.

Flamestorm, AV13, IWND.....:cuss yeah....

I'm getting at least one. Maybe two.

Probably two...just imagine the synergy possibilities with double Symphony of Pain. BS5, S10, Rending double shot Blastmasters in your face.

We are amplified indeed!

Can someone with the book tell me if "Baneblade variants" includes the Shadowsword for the Renegades and Heretics LoW choice? I am going to be using my Shadowsword with my CSM anyway, but it would be nice to have official support for it too.

Just Baneblades, they even have their own profile for the Renegade Baneblade.

Can someone with the book tell me if "Baneblade variants" includes the Shadowsword for the Renegades and Heretics LoW choice? I am going to be using my Shadowsword with my CSM anyway, but it would be nice to have official support for it too.

Just Baneblades, they even have their own profile for the Renegade Baneblade.

Well, at least it provides an example for converting the rules, so that's something.

Is everyone of the opinion that the decimator is still terrible?

The best comparison is against the Soul Grinder. You pay an outrageous premium for a 1/6 chance for it to get back up. I'll still get 2 of them out with Dual Storm Lasers and D.o.T sometimes because they are that cool.

Their home is Apocalypse and they really excel with a Warp Smith, but other than that just a huge point sink

Archived