++ March of the Legions: XX Legion ++

Hyaenidae

I apologize for the delay, I had some real-life issues this morning (Car blew up). 

As soon as I get back from dropping it off to the mechanics, I'll get this ball rolling.  :sweat:  Thank you for your patience.

You clearly didn't apply the correct unguents and blessings. Praise the omnissiah there is a forge with the correct stc nearby else there would be a lobotomising! That bites about your car dude, hope it's fixable for minimal cost. May anyone join the party? I know it's late but I wanna play too!

I apologize for the delay, I had some real-life issues this morning (Car blew up).

As soon as I get back from dropping it off to the mechanics, I'll get this ball rolling. sweat.gif Thank you for your patience.

You may let your excitement on explsoins creep a little to close to your real life...seriously-glad you`re ok. Would be a shame especially now that you got his awesome March going!

As soon as I get back from dropping it off to the mechanics, I'll get this ball rolling. :sweat: Thank you for your patience.

Maybe it was the alpha legion >_>

Awesome Cadejo Master Hyaenidae =)

@Iron Hands Fanatic: PLEASE do some 'traitor Iron Hands with SoH markings'-artworks biggrin.png

Traitor Iron Hands? That there's fightin' talk tongue.png

Fraid' I haven't got any plans for the SoH / IH detachment mentioned in Conquest at the moment - although I think I'll probably be doing some SoH who get horribly murderized by Brannsar, it thats any consellation biggrin.png

[Although if I did do renegade IHs, they'd probably look something like this]

Come on guys wait for our phosphor loving leader to start the next challenge

it's no fun head starting

i haven't started yet, but today's the first, and the challange would be already started if heathens car wasn't blewed up ... so don't blame the guys who started today, and be happy that heathens (sorry, i can't write your new name atm xD) wasn't hurt ...

Come on guys wait for our phosphor loving leader to start the next challenge

it's no fun head starting

i haven't started yet, but today's the first, and the challange would be already started if heathens car wasn't blewed up ... so don't blame the guys who started today, and be happy that heathens (sorry, i can't write your new name atm xD) wasn't hurt ...

I am happy that he is fine and i understand all of it, I just wanted us to make our vows first up as we're a brotherhood of traitors and loyalists alike, I just know the mods go through a lot of effort and feel we should appreciate and respect it

Archived