Rise of the Dreadwolves : Crossroads

Lord Blackwood

that's a really good job with all the gold on the Sarcophagus Bladewolf. I take it you washed it? Nuln Oil?

Thank you I thought they came out pretty nifty too

yea its just Runelord Brass with a nuln oil wash  

#dumpster painting 

Started putting together the boys Imma work on for ETL   

I also got another box of Blood caws coming to make some more Shield Maidens  but fer now here are the Gunslingers 

tumblr_nni1vb4enh1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

tumblr_nni1vb4enh1tdqdkto2_540.jpg

Homeboy with the two Bolt pistols is just gonna be Bolt Pistol CCW   I  already have my black isles berserker dudes who have two chainswords so I  thought for the gunslingers one of em would rock two bolt pistols 

tumblr_nni1vb4enh1tdqdkto3_540.jpg

ITS HIGH NOON BOYS  

alright so these boys are finished 

tumblr_nnsdzns5Uz1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

moving right along to the 10 blood claws which is the next part of my vow   , on a bit of a time table with these ladies since  Im expecting my Knights to arrive early next week 

tumblr_nnwf89GX1e1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Shield Maidens are done , I went with a more vibriant red for the hair this time isntead of an orange  I  like the way they came out 

One more part of my ETL  Vow to work on and thats the Knight Warden , So I  likely wont be busy again until  Tuesday or Wednesday 

tumblr_nny9suPwK51tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

^^ as above :smile.:

they look awesome, and the hair does look grand, good choice sir! wish i could finish a unit that quickly. How long roughly did it take you start to finish to complete them?

Thank you for the compliments brothers 

It took maybe 2 hours or so to put everything together  then I  primed them  and did the base coat so 4 hours broken up on the first day 
Then I think  another 4 hours  on the second day to do everything else

Im currently out of work  (  still  T n T )   so  outside of being a good roomate ( cooking , cleaning , job hunting )  I have a lot of just free time to work on  stuff. I can imagine if I had the actual responsibilities I  should that it would likely take longer to get stuff done.

Oh  and with the new Warden and Crusader that are going to be delivered next week I  only have 6 Knights  ! and no Forgeworld Knights  T n T  I  obviously need more.  

Edited by Bladewolf

Thank you for the compliments brothers It always feels good when people think your work looks good. 

Were all in this ETL  thing together ! Russ was a boastful man but he was our Primarch and he got :censored: done! 
The 14th proudly tries to emulate that.

The rune priest knows the secret tho , I paint while drinking a little beer to take the edge off XD 
( I am  26 years old and do not advocate the consumption of alcohol by minors at all nor do I imply that consuming alcohol will  improve your painting it works for me but may not work for you )

The Knight Warden is on its way I got the shipping information yesterday 
Went out and grabbed my codex and data cards today though , going to spend most of the day reading through it 
tumblr_no3keorBvE1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

One Day , One Day I will field the dream , by the time ETL is over ill have all the models painted for it XD

I just need to find an opponent with 3000 points .... or two opponents with 1500 points a piece. :offtopic: 

+++ The Dream (3000pts) +++

++ Imperial Knights: Codex (2015) (Household Detachment) (2060pts) ++

+ Lord of War (2060pts) +

Knight Crusader (465pts) [ Rapid-fire Battle Cannon w/ Heavy Stubber, Avenger Gatling Cannon w/ Heavy Flamer, Heavy Stubber, Twin Icarus Autocannon, ]

Knight Errant (405pts) [Heavy Stubber, Reaper Chainsword, Thermal Cannon, Twin Icarus Autocannon, ]

Knight Errant (370pts) [Heavy Stubber, Reaper Chainsword, Thermal Cannon, ]

Knight Gallant (365pts) [Heavy Stubber, Reaper Chainsword, Stormspear Rocket Pod, Thunderstrike Gaunlet,]

Knight Warden (455pts) [Avenger Gatling Cannon w/ Heavy Flamer, Heavy Stubber, Stormspear Rocket Pod, Thunderstrike Gaunlet,  [Mark of the Omnissiah, Warlord]

++ Space Wolves: Codex (2014) (Company of the Great Wolf Detachment) (940pts) ++

+ HQ (235pts) +

Wolf Lord (235pts) [belt of Russ, Relic: Fellclaw's Teeth, Thunderwolf]
Runic Armour [Frag & Krak Grenades, Power Fist, Wolf Claw]

+ Elites (330pts) +

Iron Priest (165pts) [bolt Pistol, 4x Cyberwolf,  Runic Armour, Servo-arm, Thunder Hammer, Thunderwolf]

Iron Priest (165pts) [bolt Pistol, 4x Cyberwolf,  Runic Armour, Servo-arm, Thunder Hammer, Thunderwolf]

+ Fast Attack (375pts) +

Thunderwolf Cavalry (375pts)
Thunderwolf Cavalry [storm Shield, Thunderwolf Mount, Wolf Claw]
Thunderwolf Cavalry [storm Shield, Thunderwolf Mount, Wolf Claw]
Thunderwolf Cavalry [ Storm Shield, Thunderwolf Mount, Wolf Claw]
Thunderwolf Cavalry [Pair of Wolf Claws Thunderwolf Mount]
Thunderwolf Cavalry Pack Leader [ Power Fist, Storm Shield, Thunderwolf Mount]

This is what Jarl Crushclaw considers " light reinforcements for his hunting party
Edited by Bladewolf

Think I'm more interested in the bottle by th Knight's box, haven't seen that label before :biggrin.: The is looking good. Does this make 4 or 5?

Its very good stuff I am having another one of thier selection for the home stretch when I  do the transfers and varnish later tonight 

The shade was recently applied so heres a current shot 

tumblr_no7qzrxW0B1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Ill get around to doing the transfers and varnish before I  pass out 

This one is knight 5  knight 6 should be here Friday 

tumblr_no7vnnbehT1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

And were done boys , now I can finish my beer and rest , Still have a Crusader to convert and a Gallant to build but I have to wait till those parts get in. 

Though this dose complete my First ETL  Vow  pretty excited about that. 

tumblr_no93hhkIHg1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Edited by Bladewolf