hive fleet leviathan and why you should be excited

aura_enchanted

My opponent didnt attack the Exorcist yesterday lolz, he played an odd nids Spaecwolves combo vs my Sisters and Spacewolves combo. Although my Spacewolves got a lot confused as they thought those where also Sisters of battle.

His models also found it an odd pairing, 5 times they rolled a 1 on the one eye open thing. I won in the end btw.

I suspect most people who see women with bolters will think they're sisters of battle, even if they're wearing nothing but a ceramite bikini. Especially if they're wearing nothing but a ceramite bikini.

(Not saying yours are wearing that.)

Raven-san, you aren't having heretical thoughts about that daemon, are you?

Just fanfiction inspiration. tongue.png

It seems GW are releasing new models for a power armoured troop option that can wield heavy flamers... the blood angel tactical marine.

Don't count on it, they did this for the space marine codex as well where it had regular tactical marines with heavy flamers and they could not have them.

Likely just another GW balls up.

POersonally I am more concerned about base sizes at the moment in time. :P

I have so many custom bases, if they do this I'll be so pissed. :-(

Your right furyio miko, that is what I meant as regardless if it is on the model or not it was the same as when they did the last marine codex, it showed heavy Flamers on regular tactical marines then and there were no rules to allow it.

Well I'll just leave this disappointing tie bit here...

"Canoness Serena lay sprawled in a pool of her own blood, her armour viciously broken open and her body pierced in a dozen places. Magda knelt beside her and closed her eyes, commending her soul to the Emperor that she might stand beside Him at His right hand.

The rest of her sisters lay in similar states, the evidence of a ferocious battle plain for all to see.

“I am sorry, Sister,” Borgio said from behind her, also looking down at the body of the canoness. “They fought bravely.”

“It was not enough.”

Behind her, Borgio cast his eyes over the battle site. The square was riddled and pockmarked with hundreds of holes and craters; the silent wreck of a black painted rhino sat to one side, its gunner slumped across the pintle of the storm Bolter."

Archived