IA13's most impact for CSM

Just wanted to ask if any of our memeber have converted up a Relic Predators for there armies? I'm intrested on adding one to my Iron Warriors in the near future along with Rapier weapons battery & possible a Fellblade (plastic Baneblade sitting for years unpainted, really want to get the model converted/painted soon).

Here's my plasmapred (that i mislabled as an exterminator). Pretty cheap platform for the ammount of hurt it puts out. Gets a lot of fire in return though, and doesnt usually survive the game. Uses a baneblade mini turret with leman run plasmacutioner cannon.

http://mcgibs.com/junk/chaos-plasmapredator.jpg

Nicely done McGibs!. Love the extra gore in the treads!.

My plasmarelic never survives turn 3, I've accepted it and am now trying to build my strategy with that fact in mind. I don't even really think its so great ruleswise, I just can't ignore such a huge target!.

I'm hoping to get a fellblade soon, how do they perform compared to a baneblade? Its a lot of points but it comes with some nice rules.

I've never used either, but just looking at each they seem fairly evenly matched. The baneblade's main gun is certainly overall more powerful, and the baneblade can get more firepower due to all the extra sponson weapons, however they are at bs3 instead of bs4, the fellblade is better at anti armor with its main gun along with the quad lascannons, and the fellblade is more durable-3 more HPs plus the option to get armored ceramite. I'd say you can't go wrong with either. 

Archived