The NEW "What will 2014 Bring?" thread

Xenith

I was having such a nice time over here in the BA sub, and then someone just had to bust out the blue armor. tongue.png

My DIY Blood Angel successor, The Sons of Cruor have blue armour. Just because msn-wink.gif

I got the SH Librarian for £12.50. I imagine this guy will set a record for a single plastic figure. Does look cool, but I'd really like to go back to Librarians having helmets.

Terminator librarians never had helmets though. Come to think of it, other then the TDA chaplain no TDA character had a helmet.

I was having such a nice time over here in the BA sub, and then someone just had to bust out the blue armor. tongue.png

My DIY Blood Angel successor, The Sons of Cruor have blue armour. Just because msn-wink.gif

Heretic!!!!!! Burn him Burn him!!!!

Ahem... Excuse me I am ok now!

No, you had it there! Go with the feeling! Blue armor, burn. Blue armor, burn. You can do it. You just got a big honkin' flamer for exactly that purpose.

You mean Servin Loth? The seemingly only sensible Librarian?

Yes! He's also the most sensibly dressed as he doesn't have a full body robe and thus he's the basis of my jump-pack Librarian.

I got the SH Librarian for £12.50. I imagine this guy will set a record for a single plastic figure. Does look cool, but I'd really like to go back to Librarians having helmets.

Terminator librarians never had helmets though. Come to think of it, other then the TDA chaplain no TDA character had a helmet.

Old 25mm base metal Terminator Librarian begs to disagree. There have been PA librarians with helmets in the past, too. I know those are quite a long time in the past at this point, but I wish they weren;t.

Aside from the Flesh Tearers, I'm seriously considering restarting my SoC project. It's about time I finished projects, rather than letting them gather dust.

*panic alert and Warning sirens blaring* WE HAVE ONE WHO HASN'T GOTTEN THE BLOOD ANGELS SUCCESSOR MEMO! QUICK GET HIM ONE! REMEMBER ITS BLACK OR RED AS PRIMARY!

Yeah.. Aqui-bro, you got any pictures of your Blue Angels? Curious to see how you pulled it off - especially if you used lots of heraldry and ornamentation.

Terminator Helms aside, Looking at the Sang. Priest sprue, the way the robes and legs are split and linked to the chest seems to be quite limiting in terms of kitbashing and other stuff, personally...

Also, how would anyone here go about painting the Charnel Guard or Angels Encarmine (especially the White Sang Guad and Death Co.)

Counter attack AND furious charge.

Points wise he's actually very well priced.

Keep in mind that furious charge is the army-wide rule, similar to "chapter tactics" for vanilla. The only model-specific upgrades are counter-attack, master-crafted,  and the predetermined warlord power. 

Old 25mm base metal Terminator Librarian begs to disagree.

No he does not! tongue.png

http://www.boardgames.ca/images/products/detail/RayLIBTERM.jpg

He lacks the terminator helmet if it is indeed what we are talking about.

I had forgotten that guy existed, I meant this one http://www.chaptermasters.com/Ultramarines/Terminator%20Librarian.jpg

He's definitely sporting a helmet.

So that we don't go further off topic, all I'll say is I intend on posting soon on my blue sons of the Angel.

Back on topic, my local GW is opening at 8am (about 6 hours time) and I'm having a hard time resisting getting the boxset if I can get one!

Old 25mm base metal Terminator Librarian begs to disagree.

No he does not! tongue.png

http://www.boardgames.ca/images/products/detail/RayLIBTERM.jpg

He lacks the terminator helmet if it is indeed what we are talking about.

I had forgotten that guy existed, I meant this one http://www.chaptermasters.com/Ultramarines/Terminator%20Librarian.jpg

He's definitely sporting a helmet.

I thought that was the old rune priest. Didn't know there was a vanilla version as well.

Yeah... yet again top work Harrower!

I found this picture amongst your compilation and I cant remember ever seeing these jump packs before

gallery_48822_10234_75026.jpg

Anyone else seen them ? Maybe there is still more to come in our release!

Yeah... yet again top work Harrower!

I found this picture amongst your compilation and I cant remember ever seeing these jump packs before

gallery_48822_10234_75026.jpg

Anyone else seen them ? Maybe there is still more to come in our release!

I saw those, but I thought they were from the Vanguard Veterans...

Just a heads up for those who like to save their cash so they can spend it on more plastic crack - check out the prices here: £24 new dex, £16 DC and new tacs..and the rest

http://elementgames.co.uk/games-workshop/warhammer-40k/blood-angels

No I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just bought from them a few times and found them quicker than any other site I've used, plus no p&p charges either.

Just trying to save my brethren a few bob :)

Pre-ordered the Sanguinary Guard edition! Though, I think I'm going to have to E-mail GW since I've yet to receive an order confirmation e-mail.

Also, that preview image and minor bit of info is making me lean very heavily towards the Blood Drinkers as the chapter I'm going with. cool.png

EDIT: Well, I caved and bought the new Tac squad and Data cards as well.

Pre-ordered the Sanguinary Guard edition! Though, I think I'm going to have to E-mail GW since I've yet to receive an order confirmation e-mail.

Also, that preview image and minor bit of info is making me lean very heavily towards the Blood Drinkers as the chapter I'm going with. cool.png

They're interesting - they combine completely codex-compliant (ie. Ultramarine style) markings and organization with the Blood Angels way of war.

Archived