The NEW "What will 2014 Bring?" thread

Xenith

gallery_74115_9011_294408.jpg

anyone else notice the vampire teeth on the tactical squad sgt? Space Vampires NOOOOOOOOO

i did dry.png Not a huge fan.

Can anyone tell me where in our fluff it mentions our teeth going like that?

That model in the middle right looks alot like mephiston, but his pose isn't like that. maybe a new mephy model?

That model in the middle right looks alot like mephiston, but his pose isn't like that. maybe a new mephy model?

He looks exactly like that. What might confuse you is that the left hand holding the sword can be rotated, it's on a ball joint. 

Just on a different angle from what you're used to seeing. 

Good grief. I sleep for 9 hours and this place explodes. Still, much obliged for all of the information. Definitely won't be buying the SG edition. My biggest question is: should I wait for the BA datacards to make it to my game store or pre-order them right now.

How about you can have a Furioso Librarian as your Warlord! How cool is that?

I must have missed this... did they gain character status?

Page 18 of the PDF I created. It says if a Librain Dreadnought is your Warlord, they have to roll on the Blood Angels Warlord Table.

The recent BA news has me crawling back to 40k, models look amazing!!  Anyone else see the full leaks yet?

http://imgur.com/a/DG1GR

Anyone notice the points cost for both Seth and Dante??  505pts, and Seth is 155pts.  Dante LoW status?

Either Dante is insanely expensive or he can take some kind of honor guard!

Its been pretty much confirmed (with the large view of the Blood Angels Ensemble vs Orks) that none of their Special Characters seem to be getting a new Model.

The recent BA news has me crawling back to 40k, models look amazing!!  Anyone else see the full leaks yet?

Anyone notice the points cost for both Seth and Dante??  505pts, and Seth is 155pts.  Dante LoW status?

No that just a misunderstanding of how the requisition addon works. The collection total is for what has been added so far. A HQ, 2 troops, elite, heavy, and fast attack which you get from the symbols along the bottom, as you can see no Lord of war has been added yet.

Hmm. Aren't the icons across the bottom the collection and Seth is selected and showing at 155 points with the option to add him to it? As there are only two models in this section my guess is Dante and Seth are the Codexes Lords of War.

Its been pretty much confirmed (with the large view of the Blood Angels Ensemble vs Orks) that none of their Special Characters seem to be getting a new Model.

So in all of the pictures that have released the only two models I haven't seen are Tycho and Sanguinor. I've seen all the others.

So here's something interesting I noticed on the website. The new Sanguinary Priest is listed under HQ. Death Company and Corbulo are listed under Elites. Lemartes is listed under Troops. Anyone else find this really odd?

http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Sons-of-Sanguinius-Blood-Angels-Painting-Guide

Second picture, a better view of the possibly new Librarian and Terminators. My vote on the basis of this pic is that it is indeed a new kit!

Excellent spot brother!

Defo new banner terminator.

R

I can also see an assault sergent with a thunder hammer storm shield. smile.png
yes i see it to but if you pay atencion you will see that the Thunder hammer is sabe body as the Lightning claws... that mean new TDA. as well as the banner.
I'm talking about a jump assault sergeant with that load out lol, I'm happy we can still do that smile.png

it look like the shield is from the empiere (fantasy)

No that just a misunderstanding of how the requisition addon works. The collection total is for what has been added so far. A HQ, 2 troops, elite, heavy, and fast attack which you get from the symbols along the bottom, as you can see no Lord of war has been added yet.

Most Likely a misunderstanding on my part as I don't have any experience with those new digital FoC builders.  I just assumed since I saw only 2 entries being Seth, and Dante.

The recent BA news has me crawling back to 40k, models look amazing!! Anyone else see the full leaks yet?

Anyone notice the points cost for both Seth and Dante?? 505pts, and Seth is 155pts. Dante LoW status?

Hmm. Aren't the icons across the bottom the collection and Seth is selected and showing at 155 points with the option to add him to it? As there are only two models in this section my guess is Dante and Seth are the Codexes Lords of War.

So in all of the pictures that have released the only two models I haven't seen are Tycho and Sanguinor. I've seen all the others.

So here's something interesting I noticed on the website. The new Sanguinary Priest is listed under HQ. Death Company and Corbulo are listed under Elites. Lemartes is listed under Troops. Anyone else find this really odd?

Well… this could be explained by sanguinary high priests coming back (but Cobs is still the Elite kind of priest), but Lemartes… uh… no, I got nothing. We know from Deathstorm that death company is still Troops. Mistake, maybe?

Well… this could be explained by sanguinary high priests coming back (but Cobs is still the Elite kind of priest), but Lemartes… uh… no, I got nothing. We know from Deathstorm that death company is still Troops. Mistake, maybe?

I was thinking it might be a return to High Priests but Corbulo is the highest ranking Sanguinary Priest isn't he?

Archived