Drop Assault out

Kilofix

Yeah, I offered it to someone else but they were only Andoid and it didn't work. Then I noticed "Offer MUST be redeemed on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch". I deleted mine as I got bored of it but felt I had to go on every day so can't help with the online problems.

The code has been claimed as well.

Refusing point blank to load for the last two days. Getting a little bored of looking at the loading screen, pretty though it is.

Do you need to update Android and/or have you tried switching the phone on and off?

Silly question perhaps, but it worked for me following the update to Android 5.0.

The cheap re casters have defiantly gotten their hands on world breaker.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/Sdimbylow/image.jpg1_zpsciz26uox.jpg

Seriously . . . Wait, are you guys all traitors?

Is there just something about traitor-specific epics that spawn more often? Because I don't even have one, and I wouldn't expect a Loyalist to get a Sigil of Horus relic, right?

Refusing point blank to load for the last two days. Getting a little bored of looking at the loading screen, pretty though it is.

Do you need to update Android and/or have you tried switching the phone on and off?

Silly question perhaps, but it worked for me following the update to Android 5.0.

I'm on iOS. Worked again after about twelve hours. Sometimes just has a hissy fit I guess.

Got to 23/24 days then missed the last one with the relic because of some heavy alcohol injestion and a hangover that made me feel like the man on the throne himself. Oh dear.

But otherwise I love this game. Nothing more fun than just mass tacticals!

You know, I missed a day once too, and all it did was make me wait an extra day. You'll probably get the relic tomorrow. Then it will reset, with the days randomized a bit and a different relic at the end.

Next Tuesday I'll get my second relic. Kind of curious how many different versions it cycles through before you get the first one again.

Looks like your destined to Break Worlds.

Imo, abuse the ever loving crap outta this before reporting the bug to the devs :P

These rollbacks are annoying me. Spend a good few hours getting enough power for upgrades, spend it, change your relics back to base defense, log out only to find none of your upgrades/changes have been saved should you log on later. This would be fine if it weren't for the fact that it only takes one person to roll your base in the meantime and you'll lose a :cuss: tonne of hard earned power/munitions.

*shakesfistsmiley*

I have been playing for about three days now. I can't seem to put this down, I have two techmarines and am saving for a third. I don't understand how the forge works though. I only have 49 lesser tech shards, 4 greater tech shards, and 1 flawless tech shard but I don't want to waste any resources until I know how it works. Any pointers?

Also I play Loyalist. My name on there is xSANGUINIUSx.

The only thing those forge resources are useful for are to make relics.

Building relics:

It takes 10 lesser shards to forge a common relic, and sometimes uncommon relic.

It takes 8 greater shards to forge uncommon relics, and sometimes rare relics.

It takes 6 flawless shards to forge rare relics, and sometimes epic relics.

Recycling relics:

Common relics can be recycled for one greater shard.

Uncommon relics can be recycled for one flawless shard.

Rare relics can be recycled for three flawless shards.

Those jerks with epic relics could tell you how much you can recycle those for.

Using relics:

Having a forge, and upgrading it, allows you to build pedestals, as well as an increased relic storage. Each pedestal can be equipped with one relic. The bonuses only apply if the relic is on a pedestal.

Relic bonuses do not stack. The higher bonus will be selected. For example, if you have one relic that gives 20% resource generation, and one that gives 22%, the game will only recognize the 22%.

However, if you have that 22%, and a 24% power generation bonus, they do stack together for power generation. The bonus has to be the exact same for one to be canceled out.

The better relics have multiple bonuses. One or more canceled bonuses do not cancel out the whole relic. If that one relic with the canceled out 20% has another bonus for 18% troop damage, that can still go off as long as there isn't another, higher troop damage bonus.

---

Also, look up the Liberite Chapter if you'd like and if it has room. If not, let me know and I'll make room.

Archived