Drop Assault out

Kilofix

Those jerks with epic relics could tell you how much you can recycle those for.

As one of those jerks, who had far too many epic relics, they can be recycled for 7 flawless shards.

The other thing about relics is that you can pay machine spirit to focus the relic on attacking bonuses (extra damage or health for units or extra rewards from defeating enemies) or base defences (extra building health or extra damage for turrets).

If you don't pay then the relics powers will be a mixture.

So a rare relic might have two attacking bonuses and one base bonus.

Finally relics are not faction specific, so servo heal and blood lust can appear as relic bonuses. I actually had one relic that have a bonus to both.

Is it just me or is bloodlust completely better than servo heal in every way? I regularly have my 6 terminators backed by 4 support completely obliterated through servo heal even when facing an equal army at 60% through life eater grenades.

Starting to get a bit frustrating.

Sure. The issue is more that since you can stall at whatever hq level you like forever, traitors being way stronger than loyalists at level 6 or whatever means they can farm ranks quite reliably and quickly at said levels.

Ive not had this issue. I run loyalist sons of horus, and in pvp ive been able to demolish traitors quite quickly with a well placed/well timed haywire (step on my pad will you?!?! Shakes fist)

Granted it doesnt work every time, about 3/4.

For pvp i currently run jetbikes with 1 raptor. 3 x teams, 3 beacons and haywire the trouble when it gets too close so the points can rack up. Heavy losses but effective.

An associate of mine finds good success with termies, dreads and supports.

Lower levels but effective terminator spam.

Bloodlust is better than servo heal but a bit of speed and that can become irrelevant. Watch the global chat too. Ive picked up a few tricks here and there that've helped wonders between the dodgey banter

Jolemai

@DropAssault I've received an Apple only Silver Card with my latest GW order. Any way to redeem it for Android?

Drop Assault ‏@DropAssault 3m3 minutes ago

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you! This is a special offer in conjunction with Apple and is exclusive to iTunes.

Drop Assault ‏@DropAssault 3 mins3 minutes ago

In the future we may be able to support a Google Android version, but it depends on Google's level of interest.

Got to 23/24 days then missed the last one with the relic because of some heavy alcohol injestion and a hangover that made me feel like the man on the throne himself. Oh dear.

But otherwise I love this game. Nothing more fun than just mass tacticals!

Android or Apple?

• 3 weeks later...

Heh. Haven't bothered protecting my munitions because of how easy it is to get back. I don't think I have ever needed to farm for munitions, I just always have enough to do with it as I need.

Power, on the other hand . . .

Nowadays, I never log in more than once a day as there never is any reason to...

My HQ is level 18 - and I'm still 3 levels from being able to increase it to lvl 19! - and by now every single upgrade always takes over a day; upgrading my HQ from 17 to 18 took 5 full days, so I wonder how long the last 2 HQ upgrades will take.

The only reason I ever spend any amount of time in there is to farm power. Getting 4k to upgrade my HQ last time or 3.75k to upgrade my Logistics to lvl 16 (one more to go 'till I finally have the whole map, but I need HQ 20 first!) meant I couldn't log out or I'd lose my hard-hearned power as I was attacked.. :\

One thing I noticed is that the Vault works only as long as it doesn't get destroyed when attacked (or so it seems, I've yet to really figure it out). I've often lost power even though I was below the "protected by vault" amount, and each time I've had to assume it was because my vault had been destroyed during the attack...

And I wonder what the point of having so much capacity is... I have a max power capacity of almost 8 million; I'm pretty sure it's impossible, no matter how hard you try, to reach that limit, since you'd lose most of it from attackers before you could come back to farm what's still missing (can't get 8 million in one sitting, there just aren't enough enemy bases).

• 2 weeks later...

You know, you've just made me realize I always play with sound turned off so I don't even know...

Will have check and find out as soon as I've built a Glaive! (I usually use strictly raptors and sacrificial Tacticals...)

• 4 weeks later...

Really wish this game wouldn't crash so much...

Anyway, I've made a defensive relic with a 15% Building Damage bonus. Seems a little odd? I've guessing that affects my offense and it's not a debuff...? :wacko.:

It affects the damage output of your buildings, specifically the turrets. So that Hunter missile turret of yours that hits for a 100 will now hit for a 115, as an example. Most beneficial when your base is attacked.

Just started playing today, really enjoying it. 

Give it time, you'll come around. :wink:

Well there's a reason why any grinding game never takes with me, and that's once you hit about level 10 in all of these games be they mobile apps or full blown MMO's, they become time consuming to the point of detrimental. I'm already there, I won't be playing this religiously but so far the gimmick is fun. That'll change when it suddenly takes a week to upgrade something. 

Your power and resources nodes don't decay, so keep them as high a level as possible and only collect them when needed. Keep your stock resources just below your vault cap (which should also be upgraded where possible) and it's not too hard to keep things ticking over.

Of course, you will need to grind the big things from time to time.

Didn't realize there'd be a thread about this game in here. I've been playing since mid-March.

I'm in the Soul Hunters cjapter, traitors of course. Avatar's name is Augustus, currently lvl 39 and HQ at 17.

I pretty much munch through every PvP with 30 jetbikes and 2 contemptors for AA.

Anyone else in the Soul Hunters clan? Flint?

Archived