Casual 30K Hobby Challenge - Month 6 - February

Kor'Vesh

heres a shot with bolters... 8 of the VIIth done... I finished last week and haven't had a minute to work on anything else...

I hit my freakin like limit. I Like

ITS NOT YET MIDNIGHT HERE SO IM TECHNICALLY STILL GOOD!

And with this, My pledge of 5 Vehicles: Spartan, Phobos, Achilles, Sicarian and Chaplain Dread IS COMPLETE! Oaths remain unbroken!

image1 (12)

image2 (8)

image3 (6)

Now to slap all the other pics into a single post to avoid y'all having to dig through the thread:

image1 (8)

image5

image1 (10)

image1 (11)

The mk Vs are sexy... I think though I will only have the 5 Vs to try and stay with the fluff of the Siege(at least my understanding of it;)- the fists were holding Terra sporting a bunch of II and III with a smattering of IV and V thrown in.

Hey there,

i'm a little bit busy at the time. The Rhino is not finished (i dont like the green yet) but the test scheme tactical Marine is ok:

First with flashlight

med_gallery_13390_772_240145.jpg

med_gallery_13390_772_254815.jpgmed_gallery_13390_772_52148.jpgmed_gallery_13390_772_243981.jpg

The weathering have become too much...

What to you think?

I have tried a lot of (salamanders) things on this marine (a new green, scales, flames, a base like vulkan's and so on).

The next pieces in march, i hope, are not so time-consuming.

Hey guys,

Firstly, an apology that it has taken me so long to get a summary of February's challenge together. I've been stupidly busy, and not able to find the time to do this.

Secondly, I'm going to keep this very short, because I have ALL NIGHT for hobby stuff, and I intend to build a LOT of resin. Forgive me for being lazy in my duties in this post.

Before the (brief) post-mortem, I'd like to provide two pictures. Firstly Leoric's completed vow, which he was struggling to post this month:

http://i.imgur.com/UexVAjr.jpg?

More great work on the Iron Tenth, I'm sure you'll agree. Secondly the small complete part of my vow, my apothecary and rapier crew. Sadly the tank hasn't happened this month.

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad231/KorVesh/5ae28c4c-7188-4dd1-98c3-cfe375a60292_zpsgjvic4mx.jpg

February Post-mortem

Well, we didn't match January's amazing painting push, but I never really thought we would. February was however, very impressive, seeing 241 points completed, across 148 models (that's a model more than January!). We also completed over half of our pledges once again, so honour to the heresy forum once more!

Final scores

Once again week 4 saw a big final push from the loyalists. As in the past few months, if things ended after week three, the traitors would have had some measure of victory, but come those last few days, the loyalists deliver big pledges and tend to secure a big win.

Pledges

Traitors 5 – 17 Loyalists

Score

Traitors 50 – 191 Loyalists

Percentage of pledged score

Traitors  56.2% - 64.1% Loyalists

The Oath Keepers

Loyalist: Slipstreams, StruManChu, Ironwrought Huw, Raktra, Atia, Mind of Metal, Leoric, Zed Meister, Owl and Moon Guy, DimDim, Brother Dallo, ROBOcaster, Twisty, Jeremy1391

Traitor: Zed Meister, Chaplain Mortis, Khârn the Bloody, Slipstreams, Raktra

The Battle Brothers (contributed to their cause but could not meet their oath of moment)

Loyalist: Kor'Vesh, Nevidar, Praefectus Invictus, Salamander Bob, Kurama, Lion of Judah,

Traitor:

The Neophytes (did some painting, but no completions)

Loyalist: Barrabas Sogolon

Traitor: Wyvern

The Lost:

Loyalist: Skalpynock, Reyner, Frostmourne, Castiel

Traitor: Afra'Melek, Larkyn, The Hydra, Brother Vidius, Leonite, Der_H, Skalpynock

Sorry it lacks narrative guys. Great work one and all though, another exceptionally impressive month!

Kor'Vesh

Archived