XIth: Wardens of Light - Destined to be forgotten

MikhalLeNoir
Go to solution Solved by MikhalLeNoir,

Lol. Khârn could say to raktra while impaled: I am going to valhalla for you the gates are closed. I send you to hell

*Khârn let loose a psychic blast inscribing the true name on raktras heart. Nox too inscribing the name on Raktras flesh. The deamon primarch cries in agony, his flesh burning away exposing his Skeleton.

Nux:Witness!!!

Gwal with his last remaining strength gripping the arms of his daemonic brother creating an opening*

Gwal: Hec!!! Do it now

*Hec grabs Grandfather and his Sword jumping at Raktra*

Hec: WITNESS YOUR DEMISE!!!WITNEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!

*Hectarion rams Grandfather in Raktra s Skull and his Sword in Raktras Breast, Stabbing violently* Raktra throws Gwal and Hec off, colapsing to one knee, his body falls inside and at the same time explodes in a huge blast*

Khârn was flying throigh the air...the world was upside down, his sight left him. He was dead before he hit the ground, but he didn't feel anything for he was in valhalla....

Something like that^^

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Even for Grey Knights/Deathwatch-Mix Marines, impaling a Daemon Primarch on his own Weapon seems a bit much. I remember the Grey Knights against Angron. Didn't it take 100? Or was it against Mortarion...or both at different times?

But Hec could use the grinder^^Or after the primarchs was thrown off, raktra is on his knees, then nux could impale raktra:Witness!!!

And Hec takes his sword and beheads him. Or in a cool dual move Gwal amd Hec

Finishing Blow should be Hecs. Payback time:)

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

I was imagining Raktra drops the Grinder by accident when he gets smacked with the true name, at which point Hec and Gwal throw themselves back into the fight but now the fight is a stalemate with neither side able to best the other rather than a curbstomp. Raktra is too busy holding off his brothers to notice Nux and Khârn hefting his own weapon like a battering ram until they run him through with it, at which point he lashes out and mortally wounds/outright slays Khârn.

I'm not suggesting that's what happens, I was just fantasising in my head thanks to the music I'm listening to and thought I'd share. :happy.:

I was thinking something more like:

...Khârn's head fell back. Nux raised his eyes to the army below. Then he brandished Marek and roared wordlessly, charging. Searching for a warcry, the oldest one came back to him now.

"Witness!" He howled as ceramite broke under his blade. He lost count of how many times he shouted that word in triumph, grief and defiance, but he remembered how Hectarion, Gwalchavad and his brothers threw down the Berserkers beside him. He remembered the sight of the Legion that had scorned him and murdered those who took him in... forced into retreat. Before he stepped back and let the Eternity Gate close behind him, he roared after them one last time, throwing their old chant back in their faces.

Edited by bluntblade

Well. I suggest we leave it open until we reach that point. What we know is, that Raktra, Hectarion and a badly injured Gwal are there. As well es Nux and Khârn. (Although it wouldn't surprise me if one or the other dissaeppears or dies before we enter thst point^^

FINNALY finished the playable version of Gwal! Whatcha think? Half sculpted, half converted. my new favourite technique!

gallery_79144_11447_28691.jpg

gallery_79144_11447_23396.jpg

gallery_79144_11447_19572.jpg

Soon to be send to his new owner Mikhal ;) To accompany his awesome wardens

FINNALY finished the playable version of Gwal! Whatcha think? Half sculpted, half converted. my new favourite technique!

Soon to be send to his new owner Mikhal ;) To accompany his awesome wardens

Soon to be send to his new owner Mikhal :wink: To accompany his awesome wardens

I want one....

Well commisions are open mate ;) still got a few spots remaining.

Damn....I am too easy to distract....well, Dark Souls is such a time consumer, but creating something from a sketch is not actually less time consuming^^

I present you Kozja Dardalas, Primarch of the Warbringers, the IXth Legion of the Brotherhood of the Lost, Regent of the Suzerainity and a democrat^^

He is still very WIP, but comments would be helpful, or maybe some ideas^^.

Here is my excuse,

I present you the other Lord of Bling^^

For the base I think of a temple ruin, a beaten Lightning Bearer/ Harbinger on the ground.

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2016/4/22/794536-.jpg

Hidden Content
http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2016/4/21/794363-.jpg

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2016/4/22/794535-.jpg

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2016/4/22/794538-.jpg

I try to reach that one with as few compromises as possible

gallery_81592_10746_68962.jpg

The hammer on the last pic was just for posing reasons. I guess the Mace/Sceptor is acceptable^^

I really like where Kozja is going, I rather like his somewhat slight build compared to the gargantuan form of most other Primarchs. Where are his limbs from by the way? They remind me of Kromlech or Scibor stuff. Also, is he going to have a cape? For some reason I keep picturing him with a Power Girl or Ezio Auditore-style shoulder cape.

@mrun0riginal: The head is partly sculpted partly presmolded, so finding it will be difficult. Base is caesar of rome fron scibor. I added more hair and a beard.

@Sang: the limbs are from scibor, graal knight left arm, templar knight right arm, arch angel legs. But especially on the legs i had to trim a lot away and cut it into shape. Next step will be to sculpt a new crotch so that the legs fit to fulgrims upper body;) and of course he gets a one armed cape, flowing in the wind.i wanted to take the one from the chaos chariot, but i think i try and sculpt it myself. Excercise will improve my skills^^ (gwals mantle did work)