XIth: Wardens of Light - Destined to be forgotten

MikhalLeNoir
Go to solution Solved by MikhalLeNoir,

That's probably the first chainfist I can thoroughly approve of...looks brutal.

Thx mate, u need the right tools when destroying a legon^^. (or in an alternate universe go hunting pirates)

What the hell are you guys doing over there? :tongue.:

Now you have to build a full squad of terminators, there's no way around it. No backsies.

Brilliant work as always Mikhal! I really like the pose and chainfist. Looking forward to seeing the MKIII true-scale and your primarchs painted up :smile.:

Great model, the chainfist idea looks very good, I'm not a big fan of true-scale, but you pull it off really well!

Many thx to you both. Your outstanding work is a motivation and inspiration to me to get things done (at least^^)

That's probably the first chainfist I can thoroughly approve of...looks brutal.

Thx mate, u need the right tools when destroying a legon^^. (or in an alternate universe go hunting pirates)

What the hell are you guys doing over there? :tongue.:

Now you have to build a full squad of terminators, there's no way around it. No backsies.

You should go and check...and join...hehehe

Well over here he is one of those who turned against their fellow wardens.

Over at the BOTL, he is a member of Killteam Kylan who are spinning the Threads of destiny for the Wardens of Light.

AND!!! Challenge accepted!!!! I will make a whole squad of them.

And I try to make a tutorial as I tend to forget what I have done....the high age.....

And I paint the Sith as soon as you sent me the Jumppacks^^

Und immer noch danke, dass du mich auf den Pfad des Truscaling gebracht hast...deine blöden Raptoren^^

(For non-germanz: thx, that you brought me on the path of truscaling....you and your silly raptors)

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Back in the good old apostles of war days, pariahs were shunned and isolated from the rest. The wardens are more open to the pariahs although they always remember that it could happen to them too. Especially the terrans remember that. The pariahs at least those wjo haven't willingly chose to become one might envy their non pariah brothers as those don't need to keep themselves all the time focused

• 2 weeks later...

Painting! Actually painting! ;)

Looks good man, a little heavy on the snow but good to see him. Some pictures with better lighting could really help ye.

Yeah, I was carried away because never was snow easier to accomplish^^ i will add some pics after i finished some other dudes.

Looking awesome as usual. Good to see some stuff painted, too ;)

Thx mate.

And now some new art wip which shows no special char and no primarch. Yeah. Thx to my mate advisorum.

http://i.imgur.com/NmAgfwb.jpg

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Got an idea for a relatively junior Warden for the story I'm working on. Because of Ready Player One I'd like his name to be based on Parzival. How should it translate?

And Mikhal, is there a unit he could represent that doesn't feature heavily yet?

I can't find a proper gaelic translation, but i guess Perceval or Parsifal would fit.

Do you want Parcifal to be a blank?

If not then the storm blast and the saigheadair weren't depicted yet. Saigheadair are special weapon assault marines. Shoot and run^^