XIth: Wardens of Light - Destined to be forgotten

MikhalLeNoir
Go to solution Solved by MikhalLeNoir,

I'm not sure if he'll come up.

Though Khârn will certainly remark on the sword issue with the twin chainblades. "You could argue that those can be turned to forestry when the last foe falls, but surely you'll admit that it's stretching a point?"

Hey, ho, news from the modelling desk.

After my hand was broken for a few months, I am now back in the game and truscaled a few chaps^^.

Do you remember that guy here?

787160_sm-.jpg

He was the last mini i assembled before i was infected with the truscale-virus.

so here is a bigger version of the betrayer of hope, Guiare Amalasan, in canonverse the man who actually killed his father, the XIth Primarch and in the BOTL-Universe he may be the last hope to keep the Wardens of Light together and preserve their legion culture.

855186-.jpg

Next to him is Captain Kylan, Leader of my Killteam of the same name. In his left hand he wields "Agony", the Axe of the Legion Blademaster Arngrim Valten, who died while buying time for his Primarch to escape the clutches of Alexos Travier, Arch Traitor and Champion of Chaos Undivided. He doesn#t exist in Canonverse, however I like the model an wanted to show him in this thread.

855187-.jpg

855188-.jpg

And here a size comparission.

855189-.jpg

855190-.jpg

@ Vai & Thousand: Thx mates, I like the style and pic as well and can't wai for the finished pic.

Say hello to the truscale versions of Guaire Amalasan, the unfocused and Captain Kylan, wielding the Axe "Agony", the legion relic which he has stolen.

855186-.jpg

855187-.jpg

855188-.jpg

And here a size comparission.

855189-.jpg

855190-.jpg

Maybe It is now time to give Guaire some Rules.

I thought of going for the Praetor Base Stat, and add maybe +1 t or +1s because Guiare has lost his legs and his arms during a campaign. he is a nemesis prime but can never take any focus options.

Instead of access to Battle Meditations I think he has just normal Warlord traits. Any Ideas by watching the model?

Awesome return man! Glad to hear that your hand is better. Both conversions are great, specially the Betrayer of Hope (cool title by the way), though maybe he now looks like he's shooting to the sky a bit... They'll both be great additions to the BotL, I'll always regret starting my Legion too late to join ;)!

Guiare looks so much better now, doesn't he? His head isn't much too oversized compared to the rest of his body anymore and I can actually believe that he's able to lift that huge sword. Btw, did he steal that one from Cloud Strife? :tongue.:

Kylan came out great, too. They are both excellent.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah legion specific helm....errrrrrr masks^^

gallery_54286_12794_334482.jpg

Thx to Plokoone the Wardens Pariahs have now a wide variety of mask and even a helmet containing their pariah powers.

If you need stuff made for your legion, then just drop him a pm or visit this link here

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/330747-plokoones-bits-new-shop-on-shapeways/page-4

Oh wow, some amazing stuff right there mate! Now get some paint on Amalasan, I've been waiting forerever to see him in se glorious gold:)

Be sure, he is coming. I paint like nature. Slow and when I am finished most spectators are already gone^^

Awesome return man! Glad to hear that your hand is better. Both conversions are great, specially the Betrayer of Hope (cool title by the way), though maybe he now looks like he's shooting to the sky a bit... They'll both be great additions to the BotL, I'll always regret starting my Legion too late to join ;)!

Thx, both his name.and his title are references to the wheel of time series. And you could always join our ranks bro, you have so much talwnt and vision, why not doing an assassin force under direct command of malcador himself? Or a blackshield force. We have lots of place.

Guiare looks so much better now, doesn't he? His head isn't much too oversized compared to the rest of his body anymore and I can actually believe that he's able to lift that huge sword. Btw, did he steal that one from Cloud Strife? :P

Kylan came out great, too. They are both excellent.

Thx man. I never had the impressiom his head was to big but honestly i like him now with the more.bulky look better. Wish I could remake the early artworks of him. He is the char with the greatest change.

And no, it is from Berserk. You may see some striking resemblance between Guts and Guaire.

Guiare reminds me more of Guts from Berserk. He looks great and so does Kylan.

Thx man.

Lovely work on Guiare Amalasan! He looks great truescaled and the GS work is very clean as usual. Great that your hand has healed now, looking forward to seeing more!

Thx. I have to keep my pace up in order to follow your awesome work and not fall behind too much^^.

And now back to the news.

You may remember the Artwork of the Sith my friend Advisorum provided. Well, it is now finished. I proudly present the Sitheadair, the Pacifier of the Lost XIth Legion. Are they fighting Berserkers of Uran? Or maybe the Raven Guard who lured them into a trap? We may never know.

http://i.imgur.com/LOmWVyu.jpg

In my opinion it is just awesome and I found definetly a new artist to contributre my vision. However, he might get short on time now^^

Time for the news:

You may remember the Artwork of the Sith my friend Advisorum provided. Well, it is now finished. I proudly present the Sitheadair, the Pacifier of the Lost XIth Legion. Are they fighting Berserkers of Uran? Or maybe the Raven Guard who lured them into a trap? We may never know.

http://i.imgur.com/LOmWVyu.jpg