15th Black Crusade(AKA ETL)

Uprising

Look here brothers, ain't our cousin cute. Come come cousin, do not cry, it won't serve you any good, Chaos will win this year and there is nothing that you can do other than paint your miniatures and hope for the best. 

Pffft in 10000 years you've managed what a foot hold on Cadia haven't seen the throne world in all that time....

Yet any Tom dick or Harry arrives in the eye of terror with no headaches......

Think you were more intimidating when you did the emperors bidding

Hey chaos go home this year it's all about the time you tried to win the imperium and failed

Which is a suitable pre cursor of what's to come.

Go home chaos forum your all drunk

You may want to go and check last year's ETL results before making that bold claim ;)

Still hasn't helped them reach Terra :P

And Terra is so last season anyway. Who really wants a throne that's been sat in by a corpse for the past, well, seems like forever now.

Pffft in 10000 years you've managed what a foot hold on Cadia haven't seen the throne world in all that time....

Yet any Tom dick or Harry arrives in the eye of terror with no headaches......

Think you were more intimidating when you did the emperors bidding

The dogs of Heresy are already yapping at us, to bad they do not understand the truth of the universe. May we enlighten them brothers?

Nah we got the word bearers for that. :)

I actually can't wait to see what chaos has got in store for us this year. I hope to see some imperial amour 13 models. I'm looking through last years models from you guys... I can see why you guys one last year. I think that the templars and the Horus heresy can you guys a run for your money.

The dogs of Heresy are already yapping at us, to bad they do not understand the truth of the universe. May we enlighten them brothers?

Nah we got the word bearers for that. :)

Oh, there is so much more that the Word Bearers have no idea about.

Maybe next year I'll jump into chaos but heresy is where the war really is you guys are just the remnants of our glory

It's ok. Many of us were there and know where your future lays ;)

Maybe next year I'll jump into chaos but heresy is where the war really is you guys are just the remnants of our glory

So well said!

I'm tempted to paint my Heresy stuff for this, as good a motivator as any to get it done - I'm just waiting to see the rules and then work out my new few months!

Khorne, Heresy, anything I can do!

So well said!

I'm tempted to paint my Heresy stuff for this, as good a motivator as any to get it done - I'm just waiting to see the rules and then work out my new few months!

Anything you can do? How about an Agent Smith inspired Alpha Legion HQ?

So well said!

Anything you can do? How about an Agent Smith inspired Alpha Legion HQ?

This isn't the Arena!

I would just need some small sunglasses... Definitely doable. If I get the FW model...

I still have a sixth Kakophoni to paint. Having five made me feel dirty. And not in a good way, more a "been partying with Nurgle" dirty ;)

Archived