Liber Challenge: Order of Our Lady Tyche Fortuna

BlackTalos

Thought i'd start a new thread for this rather than leaving it in the Liber challenge post. C&C and questions welcome =)

So, i though i might as well submit some of the details i know already. Very new user so i'm sorry if this had to be in a much more role-playing format, in wich case it would take me a few more days to provide.

Order name: Order Of Our Lady Tyche Fortuna

Home planet: Galatea XII

Name of its Founder: Sister Clare

Notable Sisters: Curia Advance Dae, Canoness-Preceptor Teresa, Nunciate Advance Ermita,

History: Initially a Commandery of the Order of Our Martyred Lady spreading the Imperial Creed through the Aten III system and area of Segmentum Obscurus, the Claidheam-mor system was found to have a suitable Hive-world for the Adeptus Ministorum to place recruitment facilities as the Imperial Creed was widely spread and the planet could instantly be marked as a Shrine-World in imperial records. The world of Galatea XII was chosen as a founding for a new Order for the defence of the system and spread of the Imperial Creed through the facilites already present. The Commandery had to return Core-wards and left a simple mission led by a Battle-Sister named Clare, promoted through time, to oversee the system and lead the new Order.

Significant battles joined:
- Necron awakening on Shrine-World Ilena II
- The Division of Ketos V campaign

I've got most of my backstory, etc memorised, but i never got it down on paper :tongue.:
Also, not sure what regulations are for cross-forum posting, but pictures of my Order are Here. (I would just use those pictures here anyway, so it's just down to hosting, really)
And the Space Marine Painter version:

sister.php?bpe=000000&bpj=000000&bp=0000

(A variation of Our Martyred Lady colours, of course) Edited by BlackTalos

Edited :tongue.:

I was not aware of a difference lol

[ED]: Actually, it's The same

[ED2]: Or Not

hmmmmmm i do need to dust up on my fluff......

Edited by BlackTalos

The Imperial Creed is what the Ecclesiarchy teaches, with the God-Emperor and so on.

The Imperial Truth is what the Emperor taught, with the totalitarian atheism and so on.

Yeah, i just checked through the "Truth":

"Ironically, by the late 41st Millennium, the Imperial Truth itself would be seen as a heresy punishable by death at the hands of the Ecclesiarchy or the Inquisition."

So quite the opposite, although it does say:
"a new version of the Imperial Truth has become predominant among the million worlds of Mankind. This is a truth whose first principle is the cornerstone of the Imperial Creed: the Emperor protects."

Edited by BlackTalos

You have to bring a lot of 1984 (the book, not the year of the hair-bands) into the 41st Millennium, too. The Imperial Truth is the Imperial Creed. It has always been the Truth that the Emperor is the divine leader of all humanity. To say otherwise is heresy and should be cleansed with fire. Burn the heretic and purge those who have been poisoned by his lies!

Yeah, both sounded very similar to me, but it seems that from the fluff, "The Imperial Truth" is actually beleiving that there is no God.

In any case, any comments / C&C ? =)

I have a much more extensive fluff backgound, if i get time to write. Much Heresy though lol