Flesh Tearers Chapter transfers

Mr Smith

Recently Forgeworld retired their Blood Angels Sucessor transfer sheet, which had many Flesh Tearers icons on it.  I was hoping to pick this up to avoid having to paint fifty-plus buzzsaws on my army, but apparently they have none left in stock and aren't planning to have anything similar available in the near future.

There is a printable Flesh Tearers transfer sheet that I've seen online (I think on this very website), but it has black edging around all the symbols which unfortunately isn't going to work with my paint scheme.

Does anyone know an alternate source of Flesh Tearers transfers?  Better yet, does anyone have a spare Foreworld sheet or two that they're willing to part with or sell?

Any help or advice will be appreciated.  Thanks guys.

There is two sheets available from B&C here and here.

Do either of them suit you? If they don't might I suggest contacting Carlson793? He's the current go-to guy on B&C for decal creation.

Edit - The first link I provided didn't work.

Doesn't the BA transfer sheet from FW include flesh tearers too?

That sheet has been retired (see my original post.)  I've been in touch with them and they aren't likely to re-release it or an alternative anytime soon.

There is two sheets available from B&C here and here.

Do either of them suit you? If they don't might I suggest contacting Carlson793? He's the current go-to guy on B&C for decal creation.

Edit - The first link I provided didn't work.

I've seen these.  My only issue with them is the black edging which isn't going to work with my paint scheme.  I could always paint around the edges if i had to, but I would prefer to avoid anything that fiddley.  I will take your advice and contact Carlson.  Thanks for the tip.

Aren't there FT shoulder pads that you can buy off of GW.com?

There are, but they're based on the old (15 or so years) sizing so are actually noticably smaller than the current marine shoulder pads.  I know I'm nitpicking but I just don't think they look right.

That's terrible news for successor chapters that they're retiring the FW transfer sheet. I can't imagine it was ever a massive seller though, by cramming so many chapters onto the one sheet they're asking people to pay for something they won't use the majority of. They could really have done with selling dedicated chapter transfer sheets that were a third of the size.

At least Flesh Tearers still have a brass etch sheet.

Archived