=][= E Tenebrae Lux IV =][=

Truth being said, the disclosure of the Completion Rate in the early part of the event will not be that meaningful as people vow but have yet to complete much. That'll be normal.

Just as a reference the overall Completion Rate last year by week 12 (the week before the last) was just 47% and in the last week it jumped to 72%! So knowing the Completion Rate every week, although fun, does not hint as to what it will be in the end... ;)

I'm ready.......but have one question.

Can I vow Zhufor (Vraks) alongside standard Codex: Chao Space Marines?

I've read through the rules and think thats what you said, but would just like to confirm.

These are the fancy guns we only bring out for special occasions. The Guard has more guns than is necessary, or even sensible so we can't be expected to use all of them at once. Or maybe you're thinking of the commissariat who are always ready, vigilant and most of all always watching...

[...]The Guard has more guns than is necessary, or even sensible so we can't be expected to use all of them at once. [...]

Can't use all of your guns at once? You mean you aren't superhuman warriors capable of wielding three guns at once effectively? What use are you, then!

These are the fancy guns we only bring out for special occasions. The Guard has more guns than is necessary, or even sensible so we can't be expected to use all of them at once. Or maybe you're thinking of the commissariat who are always ready, vigilant and most of all always watching...

I don't think that will be issue for Chaos

BA have no regular access to Stormtalons but can get then through two dataslates.

As an example, the Adeptus Astartes Storming requires two Stormtalons and a Stormraven for it to be legal. With that in mind, if someone from Faction:BA wanted to paint a Stormtalon for the ETL could he/she just paint one or would the entire formation need to be completed?

Inner Circle: We aim to please! biggrin.png

And if you still aren't satisfied, please direct further enquiries to Cell 42. tongue.png

:O! They say 42 is the Meaning of Life! Will I find it within!?!

And if you still aren't satisfied, please direct further enquiries to Cell 42. tongue.png

ohmy.png! They say 42 is the Meaning of Life! Will I find it within!?!

Just follow Chaplain Lucifer. He'll show you. devil.gif

ohmy.png! They say 42 is the Meaning of Life! Will I find it within!?!

I've heard that there is one aspect of life in that room.

Usually the end... laugh.png

Really annoyed, forgot to bring my Codex to work so I can't get my vow in until I get home. None on the shelf either, which is doubly annoying. Ah well, I'll just have to live vicariously for a few hours.

Dragonlover

Archived