+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

@

I tried rolling but kept getting the useless stuff like crossbreed, atrophy, and crown of thumbs.

then that is what ill go with. Ill cross breed it with a steed of slaanesh, ideas are flowing, been writing down everything that pops into my head all night, a simple repaint job has now turned into a full on army building project. This is gonna be a nightmare to do pull off in time.
on one hand the thought of this lord disturbs me but it also intrigues me
It should disturb you. I've witnessed his Facebook posts.

Thats nothing, you got the pg13 stuff, now if i could post stuff on fb without ppl reporting it... Muahahahahahahacoughcoughsplutter

@

I tried rolling but kept getting the useless stuff like crossbreed, atrophy, and crown of thumbs.

then that is what ill go with. Ill cross breed it with a steed of slaanesh, ideas are flowing, been writing down everything that pops into my head all night, a simple repaint job has now turned into a full on army building project. This is gonna be a nightmare to do pull off in time.
on one hand the thought of this lord disturbs me but it also intrigues me
It should disturb you. I've witnessed his Facebook posts.
Thats nothing, you got the pg13 stuff, now if i could post stuff on fb without ppl reporting it... Muahahahahahahacoughcoughsplutter
Thought as much

Almost done with final weeks for university, then i can regain my title as Apostle of ETL.  Soon, I will have chaos be painting in a fury of Zeal and Hatred.  

Also I have a surprise for the Black Templar this year. 

Dont forget the dancing!!! Just got it out my system with a bit of interpretive ballet with a slice of pizza and an energy drink whilst blasting some faith no more... The family guy pj pants and spongebob tshirt thats a bit snug made it a truly gracefull sight :D

Now thats over time to crack on with the mountain of converting that needs doing. Its driving me mad, think next year ill just vow knights.

Hmm Planning for future vows, what makes the best looking flesh hounds? I just orderd the new sized bases for them, and then realized I dont even want to use the old models. Any suggestions? Does not have to be GW if they don't have anyhting good.

Hmm Planning for future vows, what makes the best looking flesh hounds? I just orderd the new sized bases for them, and then realized I dont even want to use the old models. Any suggestions? Does not have to be GW if they don't have anyhting good.

yup bargast fiends from puppetwars clearly the best, i plan on getting those, but cant afford it all broke

yup bargast fiends from puppetwars clearly the best, i plan on getting those, but cant afford it all broke

Those are awesome looking! Honestly they are not that expensive, I can get ll 15 of mine for about 90$ I'm sure it would be more from GW. Thanks, I'm pretty sure I'm going with these guys

Edit* Actually they have a bulk set of 15 for cheaper, even better!

Those are awesome looking! Honestly they are not that expensive, I can get ll 15 of mine for about 90$ I'm sure it would be more from GW. Thanks, I'm pretty sure I'm going with these guys

Edit* Actually they have a bulk set of 15 for cheaper, even better!

oh i didnt mean that they are expensive, i just mean im very poor atm

arms for the poor arms for the poor, legs torsos too, in fact ill take all the spare bits plz ;p

Yeah I just placed my order, looking forward to getting them. Said 10 days which isnt bad coming from Europe to the states. We'll see how accurte that is though haha worst case I cn put them in vow 3 instead of 2. I'm pulling a forte though and already planning future vows. Interesting ideas for my four shadow swords. What a coincidence there happen to be four main chaos gods.... hmmm....

No Zeal in the Chaos forum please. Leave that to those deluded Templars. Try fanaticism and tenacity.

So misguide, this sadden me.

Not misguided. Just prefer to use descriptive words which confuse your average Templar. Like colour.

How about alacrity, ardor, bustle, determination, devotion, diligence, dispatch, drive, eagerness, earnestness, enterprise, fanaticism, fervor, fierceness, fire, gusto, hustle, inclination, initiative, intensity, intentness, keenness, mania, passion, perseverance, push, readiness, sincerity, spirit, stick-to-itiveness, urgency, vehemence, verve, warmth, what-it-takes, yen, or zest?

Yeah I just placed my order, looking forward to getting them. Said 10 days which isnt bad coming from Europe to the states. We'll see how accurte that is though haha worst case I cn put them in vow 3 instead of 2. I'm pulling a forte though and already planning future vows. Interesting ideas for my four shadow swords. What a coincidence there happen to be four main chaos gods.... hmmm....

Did I just read that?

Ok...those Puppetwar Fiends are brutal. And on the shopping list.

Same haha.

I'm totting points currently... my vow is definitely Heresy heavy currently, I'm going to have to mix it up and spread some of this armour out a bit!

devil.gif Dammit....now I have to go take a look at those fiends...... and no doubt will want to add some to my humble force and vow, lol......

~BtW

Edit: Yeah, those are very nice.....ugh, lol....... Something else to add to my list, lol

Spawn would be fine I would think, although unsure how they scale?

Do we think Volkite Calivers are appropriate proxies for Plasma Guns? I've got ten I'm stoked to paint (so probably either as Havocs or Chosen, four with Plasma Guns and a 'Plasma Pistol' armed Champion), if the good Captain will allow me too, mostly because they're going to have the gorgeous MaxMini heads :wub:

I have the same dilemma for Breachers - I mean, I could leave these, but it'd be a shame not to basically paint everything over the course of the next few months! I think I'd probably leave them for a 'future' vow, as well as some of the cooler stuff, just so I have things to look forward to.

No Zeal in the Chaos forum please. Leave that to those deluded Templars. Try fanaticism and tenacity.

So misguide, this sadden me.

Not misguided. Just prefer to use descriptive words which confuse your average Templar. Like colour.

How about alacrity, ardor, bustle, determination, devotion, diligence, dispatch, drive, eagerness, earnestness, enterprise, fanaticism, fervor, fierceness, fire, gusto, hustle, inclination, initiative, intensity, intentness, keenness, mania, passion, perseverance, push, readiness, sincerity, spirit, stick-to-itiveness, urgency, vehemence, verve, warmth, what-it-takes, yen, or zest?

Did I just read that?

I think he meant the Templars with the misguided comment ;)

......4!?! Shadowswords!?! DO IT!

gallery_39897_4557_1011.jpg

It'll be glorious.......glorious......

gallery_39897_4557_3210.jpg

Spawn would be fine I would think, although unsure how they scale?

Do we think Volkite Calivers are appropriate proxies for Plasma Guns? I've got ten I'm stoked to paint (so probably either as Havocs or Chosen, four with Plasma Guns and a 'Plasma Pistol' armed Champion), if the good Captain will allow me too, mostly because they're going to have the gorgeous MaxMini heads :wub:

I have the same dilemma for Breachers - I mean, I could leave these, but it'd be a shame not to basically paint everything over the course of the next few months! I think I'd probably leave them for a 'future' vow, as well as some of the cooler stuff, just so I have things to look forward to.

Maybe use the breachers as Nurgle Chosen

maybe i shouldent have said anything, now eveyone but me will have the coolest khorne doggys

Not at all. Good call on sharing.

Archived